-99 Strength
    -99 Magic
    -99Ranged
    -99 Constitution
    -99 Summon

Stats 9/27/2011

20r7cy1.png

Introduction To Inject Vein

Hello everyone, I created this account in August,2011. My primary reason for making this account is due to my past G mauler that I had made. I had that account going really well then one day I got 2 defence and lost all of my incentive to keep the account going. So now let's hope this is the rise of a legend like that last account. The ending goals in combat stats are stated above in the list.I do one day want to get 99 slayer with have 50 attack and 13 prayer. Just a goal I have had for a while. Making money on this account is also pretty fun, I dice all day. So if you want to dice with me one day hop in "Jack Da Ripp" Fc, I would be more then happy to host for ya. I do plan for every rare on this account when said and finished. This account will be main/pure based.

2i8iu52.png

Skills 99's

b55ys5.png

e63t3o.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Octavarium

• Erith

• JMartino

Top Posters In This Topic

what are your plans mate cause 99 mage 10 hp is pretty cool, you'll be like 20-30 combat with a trimmed mage cape? haha

Well I wanted to fo for 10 hp 99 mage first... I'll end with 50 cmb. Then i wanted 99 ranged with 10 hp... But I'm just leaning more towards just maxing a g mauler. 50 att 99 str 1 def 99 rangee 99 mage 13 prayer 99 hp and maybe 99 summon. Gonna take little bit of time, But surely it will come. :)

what are your plans mate cause 99 mage 10 hp is pretty cool, you'll be like 20-30 combat with a trimmed mage cape? haha

Well I wanted to fo for 10 hp 99 mage first... I'll end with 50 cmb. Then i wanted 99 ranged with 10 hp... But I'm just leaning more towards just maxing a g mauler. 50 att 99 str 1 def 99 rangee 99 mage 13 prayer 99 hp and maybe 99 summon. Gonna take little bit of time, But surely it will come. :)

M1ni #2