"Honor Clans" Please read

AfroD

probally gonna get flamed for this but w.e honest opinion

"What the **** is wrong with teleing? Whats the point with staying till death? If you don't tele you will have to waste minutes on regearing. And what do you win? Respect? On a pixelgame? Wow, totally worth it!

If you spend 3 minutes on reagearing every time you die, when you reach your 100th death you've spent 300 minutes on regearing, when you just could tele and grab some food. Con gratulations! You've just wasted 5 hours on regearing, when you just could have teled."

i got this from a comment on youtube, and its actually correct. I am myself an app in EoP, but i used to be tabbing at all time. So come on, whats the big deal. I believe in this has been discussed before but w.e. I think its fking lame.

Discuss?

fucking faggot, 3 minutes to regear?

even with the worst returning tab ever it wouldnt take 3 minutes.

and what the fuck? I see f2p people with 30k risk tele all the time? why do I wanna be a faggot like that?

Or in p2p maybe 250k max? Why give a shit? U pore?

dw mate ur completely right and most leaders would agree if they ever bovered to step out of their nerdy bubble and evaluate the actual reasons for "honour" on this game lol.

probally gonna get flamed for this but w.e honest opinion

"What the **** is wrong with teleing? Whats the point with staying till death? If you don't tele you will have to waste minutes on regearing. And what do you win? Respect? On a pixelgame? Wow, totally worth it!

If you spend 3 minutes on reagearing every time you die, when you reach your 100th death you've spent 300 minutes on regearing, when you just could tele and grab some food. Con gratulations! You've just wasted 5 hours on regearing, when you just could have teled."

i got this from a comment on youtube, and its actually correct. I am myself an app in EoP, but i used to be tabbing at all time. So come on, whats the big deal. I believe in this has been discussed before but w.e. I think its fking lame.

Discuss?

Your logic is stupid. If you tele, you can assume that the person will be heading to the bank to re-stock on gear. It'll probably take the same amount of time to re-gear/re-stock; so I don't really understand your argument.

Also, tele-ing is just not fair play. You try fighting a clan whose focused on teleporting; it's a total waste of both our and their time. If you tele, you just plain suck.

I will straight up say honor is fucking stupid over a game, but it really shows dedication on people's behalf when they sacrifice that to join a clan. If you haven't realized, only the best pure clans are honor, the rest are shit.

Just don't be bad. It takes like 30 seconds to regear, 30 seconds to get a godbook unless you're shit at agility and can't jump on rocks and it takes like 30 seconds to get godcape unless faggots kill you at mb.

If everybody teled, nobody would pk.

Well it is pointless telleing when your out, etc. But just dm them, then there'd be no problem. About the honor part, I agree. Over a game 'honour' in my opinion I find stupid but makes clan warring more fun I guess. So it just depends on the situation..