My new account

HybridAng3l

HybridAng3l

Well i have this newb account and im kinda "worried" about it's name... The name is "I low pker" but im thinking to get quite high combat so it wont be "low" and the name isnt matching with account... :S it has 46 mage and 200k cash atm, should i start over with "better" name or just stick with that one?; what would u guys do?*sorry to bother FOE with such a small/stupid-ish  question*  :whistle: ;o

your runescape name shouldn't matter that much too you lol...if your like the name keep it dont change the whole account because it's not true..

your runescape name shouldn't matter that much too you lol...if your like the name keep it dont change the whole account because it's not true..

This ^

:D

i swear i used to think like dat when i used to play. Tbh, i am happy i never restarted on any accounts coz of names because it's stupid. Rs doesn't reflect your account at all.

HybridAng3l

K i've made my mind now.. and how do i close this topic?:P i havent really posted on any forums and idk bout these things..thx for helping me out guys

If you care so much about the name, put a sticker on your moniter with the name you want over your name in the chatbox so you don't have to look at it while you play.

then you can be zezima!!!!1111!!@@!@@!1k2hio12@!"@!"@"!2ug1gyu2

blood raain

fuck it, that is awesome name, it will confuse people because it is a paradox

the only bad thing is that u warning that u a pure... u supposed to be sneaky like ninja