Ugh, Th3 0mfg0rz...

Ow 3 Hit

He's telling me how he's getting me kicked from FOE for NH'ing. I PJ'd him while he was Farcasting some guy talking smack. Just because he's an overall around idiot. But mostly because he flamed me for no apparent reason. I wish I vidded him talking shit, but I didn't. But I did vid this while PVP'ing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UwqdRU3Uus

This is not a flame thread, this is basically up because he told me he's going to get me "banned" from FOE. And that he has ties with Dave, threatening me. Just found it a bit funny, because he's a huge hypocrite.

The thing is I didn't PJ him with the intent to kill, just hit twice. He put up pray, and said FOE pride, huh? The guy he was farcasting just looted. (pretty sure)

So I was just helping him out, basically.

Steve|1337_Welfare

Lol? Ur the 1 asking for a PJ in chat.

He wasnt trying to PJ u at all, else he would stand next to u and he was following u.

And u saying vidded be4 He pjs..  :huh:

Btw farcasting isnt NH.

Lol? Ur the 1 asking for a PJ in chat.

He wasnt trying to PJ u at all, else he would stand next to u and he was following u.

And u saying vidded be4 He pjs..  :huh:

Btw farcasting isnt NH.

Farcasting is NH when you tb/entangle a guy looting from a kill. And it didn't show the conversation beforehand. He said "Tele, be like FOE." So I said "PJ me, be like MM." And he did. (He was hinting at how Elven Dremor teled on vid)

He wasn't trying to PJ me? He had his maul out, and he clicked me. Then he PJ'd me. What...?

You can see him take out his maul, and then click me. So I said "vidded" then he PJ'd me. I wasn't literally ASKING him to PJ me.

And I don't see how farcasting isn't NH anyway. You're basically ensuring somebody doesn't attack you. Which isn't a fair fight?

0mfg0rz ftw <3333

as the th3 0mfg0rz he's a bell end....

He pj's u so u pj him, Olay with featjer u get your arse tickled ;)

lolwut?

Drugs? :O

tbh i have never had a problem with th3, he has always shown me respect, and vise versa.

i may of missunderstood but it sounded like u pjed him, to stop farcasting, and then he pjed u.

1) Foe members shouldnt pj at all, unless say there are like 5 people tagging another foe member etc, u get the jist.

2) farcasting can be technically honour, u can say its the pkers fault for not having hybrid, u train mage... use it.

3) I dont know whether this post will of helped ur cause or made it worse =[

like others said, dealing with it in private a simple pm to dave or mike or scotty would maybe of been the best option... try that next time perhaps.

tbh i have never had a problem with th3, he has always shown me respect, and vise versa.

i may of missunderstood but it sounded like u pjed him, to stop farcasting, and then he pjed u.

1) Foe members shouldnt pj at all, unless say there are like 5 people tagging another foe member etc, u get the jist.

2) farcasting can be technically honour, u can say its the pkers fault for not having hybrid, u train mage... use it.

3) I dont know whether this post will of helped ur cause or made it worse =[

like others said, dealing with it in private a simple pm to dave or mike or scotty would maybe of been the best option... try that next time perhaps.

I got PJ'd by him, disrespected, and rushed(he stayed) but still. He's lvl 88, i'm 78. Idc, but at least let me pot. And it's not NH to TB/Entangle a guy looting off a kill? I PJ'd him, but this was after this video. I didn't even intend to k0 him, just 1 hit with D Scim. And yeah, I can see how this was a little dumb. Oh well.

i missread the looting off a kill part. Yea i meen if anything would of been better to not concern you and give anything to fuck up your own name, simpy vidding his evidence if you really wanted and addressing our leaders to present to mm leaders, or going to mm leaders urself would of been the more suitable choice of action, but meh.. done now.. see what scotty/mike/dave says, if anything lol

i missread the looting off a kill part. Yea i meen if anything would of been better to not concern you and give anything to fuck up your own name, simpy vidding his evidence if you really wanted and addressing our leaders to present to mm leaders, or going to mm leaders urself would of been the more suitable choice of action, but meh.. done now.. see what scotty/mike/dave says, if anything lol

If my name gets fucked over from something so stupid... Wait, MM already thinks I'm garbage simply because I'm FOE. And if I were to PM any of the MM Leaders, nothing would be done. They would have laughed. Lol.

+1 to the mm leaders laughing, im kbed from their irc because i showed them a pic of one of their members 1 iteming with dclaws, they do nothing

I C0NN0R I

lol as if farcasting is NH if you don't train mage up and get a spell to hold so that people can hit you anyway... they should have hide on em or something. rushing with blitz on the other hand... :ph43r:

lol as if farcasting is NH if you don't train mage up and get a spell to hold so that people can hit you anyway... they should have hide on em or something. rushing with blitz on the other hand... :ph43r:

Why does nobody read?

Your making a huge deal over nothing :hash:

I have no problem with Th3 at all. Just forget about it and move on.

it's hardly a rant that a guy threatend you but in my book if you get pjed deal with it don't pj them back because that stoops you to their level dude.