don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE vs. HAVOC P2P PREP September 6, 2011 ~II Kaz II~

Kaz`Poke

Ib3r9SAbMWE

Good job guys, we lost just one round but pulled over the other 2 to make this a win for us. Hope to continue seeing this type of dedication.  
Good fight HAVOC, you guys did well but not good enough to beat us. :D

Subscribe/comment/thumbs up the vid...i'll be making more vid's like this with more efforts on editing for trips, preps, and possibly some FOE inners. :D

Link to my channel-
http://www.youtube.com/user/lxlplx3lDr0p?feature=mhee

MAH TANKING 2:08 ftw.

gj recording, get those ovls :P

Working on it bro, currently questing for turmoil...already got 95pray. Also this weekend working on range+hp (should be able to get 99). After that i'll be working for overloads. :)

Working on it bro, currently questing for turmoil...already got 95pray. Also this weekend working on range+hp (should be able to get 99). After that i'll be working for overloads. :)

good stuff mate! :) got a lot on your plate  :victory:

good stuff mate! :) got a lot on your plate  :victory:

Yeah, 3 quests left to do 2morrow for curses. Then obviously im heading out to wild to try them out ha :). This weekend is chinning range+hp up, then going to rebuild cash stack for overloads. I'm just planning ahead bro...all takes time. :)

proud member stepping up good shit man

That's the way to do it and become a bigger part of the clan, I want to become a senior member and keep climbing from that...I know it takes time but I'll get there eventually. :D

• 2 weeks later...