For those of you who dont know who babyslayer is

Reevesy

ti3njNNRi6I&feature=channel_video_title

you probably just think merr roidy roid roid or average 20 yr old, but he bulked to 380lb intentionally at the age of 16, just in order to get bigger and stronger than every1 naturally, at 16 he squatted 675. and has now cut and is looking pretty epic at 270. he is mainly known on bodybuilding.com but look at some of his vids.

he has some fucking amazing strength.

1kR3wKIzSpA&feature=channel_video_title

anyways if you want something as badly as he does, you'll do anything, but probably not to the extent that he did. bulking to 380 at 16 is insane

I don't ever want to get to that point where training interferes with your regular life. gymaddicts

lol??

training interferes so much because instead of being at the gym....u could b at home watching tv =[[ ffs addicts

I don't ever want to get to that point where training interferes with your regular life. gymaddicts

lol??

training interferes so much because instead of being at the gym....u could b at home watching tv =[[ ffs addicts

some of us actually have a life...

i'm talking about being jewish about like bedtimes and what you must eat and spending 3 hrs at the gym... its ok for a short time if you're on a cut or something but its no way to live ur life

Eh you don't potentially have to be in the gym 3 hours a day 7 days a week to be in that shape, sure it would help but keeping up a routine gym wise and eating wise for years does show its results.

lol??

some of us actually have a life...

i'm talking about being jewish about like bedtimes and what you must eat and spending 3 hrs at the gym... its ok for a short time if you're on a cut or something but its no way to live ur life

silly boy, you still have a lot to learn. it's a lifestyle sure, but not to the extent that you're putting it.

Eh you don't potentially have to be in the gym 3 hours a day 7 days a week to be in that shape, sure it would help but keeping up a routine gym wise and eating wise for years does show its results.

To be in the shape he is, you bet.

3hrs of lifting a day is overkill, but he does like cardio multiple times a day, short bursts in his garage or basement, he has a whole home gym lol so its not so bad, he can pause his tv, sprint for 15 min and get back to his tv show, or whatever.

Tom (Rendition)

Thats too big imo

I would say his size is ok as he doesn't look like a freak until he tenses.  I wouldn't want to be any bigger though.  Actually na, I wouldn't want to look like that, impressive though.

He seems like a dick from reading his descriptions and stuff.