¬_¬

Jim

WARNING: FUCKING WARNING THE VIDEO IS A WOMEN KILLING A RABBIT WITH SOME WOOD.

I didn't watch the video, just scanned through it quickly. Just wondering if any of you have any infomation on her? I know you don't know her in real life, but any other videos, ect? Prehaps a name?

No, it isn't a fetish, I'm just looking to see if a Kenny Glenn can be pulled on this bitch.

Link: I suggest just opening, pausing straight away then seeing if you reckonise her face from any other videos then closing.

http://fuckingshocking.com/index/video/crushing_a_bunny_pt_3

Websites like that should be illegal, they make me so fucking angry, like on some website i saw called thats fucked or something.. there was a video of a man kicking the shit out of a woman, with people just walking by, and there was a video of a man stabbing his ex wife repeatedly in the throat, it's fucking sick what people put on the internet and get away with it

Websites like that should be illegal, they make me so fucking angry, like on some website i saw called thats fucked or something.. there was a video of a man kicking the shit out of a woman, with people just walking by, and there was a video of a man stabbing his ex wife repeatedly in the throat, it's fucking sick what people put on the internet and get away with it

Done some research, this site is Russian, I doubt the British government could even bring it down. The Russian government are fucking useless when it comes to animal rights, I remember a video on Youtube of Russian police 'Putting a dog to sleep' by tazering it then repeatedly whacking it with a bat in the stomache and ribs. That was all part of the procedure. Makes me sick.

Although I'd be lieing if I said I didn't enjoy gore videos, as I do enjoy the ones of beheadings ect, but animal cruelty for some reason makes me emotional. May sound hypocritical but that is the just the way I'm programmed  :).

Yeah, that site is fucking stupid, so many fucking videos of animal torture, sick cunts, i mean, im not big on animal rights, like, if youre killing them for meat or fur, whatever, but that is just plain sick, just standing on them for the fun of it, who would do that.

Fordalastime

What the fuck.

If you click on the guys name who uploaded the first one, theres 2 more videos of her doing it.

From the description in the second and third video, looks like her name is "masha"?

watch me tb

if i saw that, i would rip her hair out take a blow torch to her face. cut all her toes off. take something to stick up her ass to spread it wide, then pour army ants in there. take a fork to her eyes. then if she is still alive, id disect her to see if she had a god damn soul.

Koon_of_Rune

^^ no, i lol'd at the randomness of that post, animal cruelty in my opinion is wrong but what can you do? posting on the forum that if you see her you would rip her eyes out isn't gonna do anything