Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Adam's Training Log

Adam|Spakka

• 3 weeks later...
Adam|Spakka

Past 2 weeks been shit not eaten or trained properly, been through a breakup and had to sort house/finances out. Back to gym today for a chest/shoulder/tricep session, incorporating swimming into my training now thinking of doing a push pull routine and swimming as much as I can for cardio.

gl bro im really into the gym rn currently going 5x a week. Although how does logging in your opinion feel necessary? just curious

Adam|Spakka

These past 2 weeks been working 6 day weeks, started prepping my meals now which is working well however struggling to get through the work day ATM just so tired lol.

aiming to be up early tomoz for a swim, want to work on my breaststroke and aim for 70 lengths.

• 2 weeks later...
Adam|Spakka

Back on it this week been really good got a good routine. Up for breakfast and coffee at 530am, leave the house for gym/pool at 630, work for 8am.

• 4 weeks later...

Been on holiday past 3 weeks not been too bad swam quite a lot, was eating loads of bread with loads of Nutella for breakfast but then not much for the rest of the day so my calorie intake wasn't too high. Back home today swam 50 lengths this morning and going to prep my meals for next week, working 7 day weeks for the foreseeable future.

Leg session last night squatted, db deadlifted, few more isolations. Currently on day 8/10 working in a row, continuing to swim in a morning and diet has been on and off. I tend to feel like I need more food when I'm tired.

Did a full upper body workout last night after working 10 days straight, was good but really fucked me over today as i've literally had no energy to do anything but eat and play runescape ahaha. Got tomorrow and sunday off too so back to the pool first thing tomoz morning followed by (hopefully) a productive day, then will train legs again sunday. Never really liked the idea of doing a 2 day resistance training split however it may work out for me now as it lets me swim more whilst not sacrificing muscle i think. Moving back in with my parents next month while i get sorted financially after a difficult breakup with my ex so may have to find a new gym/pool.

• 3 weeks later...

Past week moved back into my parents house into a little box room, been keeping up with the morning swimming and just been training legs and abs at the gym really. Decided on a new gym to join and wanting to do a 3 day split with 2 days swimming but will see how it goes. 

In the gym this morning training chest, might do a bit of arms after only got about 40 mins then off to work.

db bench

10 x 12 x 2

26 x 8 x 2

26 x 7

incline

22 x 8

22 x 6

20 x 8

incline flye

14 x 12 x 3

Db curl

10 x 12

12 x 12 x 2

14 x 12

machine curls

Day 1 back on my favourite supplement; amino energy. 2 scoops at 5am and by 5:10am I'm jumping out of bed and straight for my breakfast and buzzing to go to the gym, LEG DAY TODAY

Chest dip and push-up superset never done dips before. Did 2 sets of 12 reps then last set did 8 with 2 rest pauses.

incline db weak af after that, 14x12, 14 x 12, 14x8 dropsstted to 8x8 lmfao

Finished with pec Dec and a bit of tricep Work

Trained this morning did squats supersetted with vertical jumps. Then did leg extensions, farmers walks then did a bit of cardio before work. Bit of a shit one I’m wanting to start doing a bit more BW and power/explosive movements. Weighed in at 77.3kg today.

Last night

supersetted everything

chest dips and pull-ups 3x12

incline dbs and db row 4x12

t bar rows and press up 4x12

db curl and overhead extension 4x12

6 sets of snatch to finish off

Unless you're using gear keep your reps at 10 and under, you aren't going to be making half the progress you should be making with a routine like that. 

Unless I'm running a deca/tren+sdrol or winstrol stack even I keep my reps lower than 15. Now when I'm running a mega stack I'll put up 70% of my max for 12-20 reps for 8 sets because I don't worry about recovery time as it's literally 14-24 hours. When you're natural you want to focus solely on breaking down the muscle fiber and letting it rebuild and less on the pump. Now if you're a gear head like me then by all means continue on.

Edit; if you ever have any questions about training or dieting feel free to contact me. If you ever consider using gear, give me two hours to convince you otherwise but if it still doesn't deter you I'm more than happy to help you get fully educated on it and plan everything out. Good luck on your progression brother

Edited by Trest

Good session again last night supersetted everything 4 sets x 12 reps

wide grip cable row & chest dip

incline db bench & db row

t bar row & press up

db curl & overhead db extension

cable lateral raise & pulldown wide grip

snatch & press