MUSIC NEEDED

Bullet

ok so im going on holiday on saturday and i need bareee music for my ipod.

needed - DnB, RnB,,HipHop,Indie, Rap (none of the "i gots lots ofs cars n hoes" rappers)

Not needed - emo, heavy rock, metal, cut your wrists in depression music.

gogogogo

ALBUMS PLEASE or songs if they are truly epic, i havent got time to dl individual tracks, torrent link me if possible  :nice:

when life gives you lemons you paint that shit gold(atmosphere)

the torture papers(aotp)

the five perfect exertions(aotp)

illmatic(nas)

stillmatic(nas)

untitled (nas)

real talk(fabolous)

fearless(taylor swift)

If you're going somewhere hot try some Bob Marley, Pendulum, UB40, Paul Van Dyke, Smiley Culture, Snow, Hendrix, Sublime and Madness. Feel good music ;D

Wigan Gamer

Have you ever heard of HTID or raverbaby? if you like UK style hardcore I would say maybe buy a cd pack or 2, preferably some stuff from HTID in the sun 2009, there is about 5 cd packs for that holiday so lots of music :).

Not sure if you have ever heard of this type of music but here is a link to one song from one of the cds :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nygTAUvir8c&feature=related (posted this song because your shining is a more well known dance song)

Its not for everbody but i just thought if you havn't heard of this music before, you might like it :D there is a lot of darker hardcore out there, but HTID is usually upbeat (as long as its not gabber sets.)

CD packs usually come in 6/7 packs featuring about an hour of music on each CD, so for £19.99 you get good value for your money ;)

when life gives you lemons you paint that shit gold(atmosphere)

the torture papers(aotp)

the five perfect exertions(aotp)

illmatic(nas)

stillmatic(nas)

untitled (nas)

real talk(fabolous)

fearless(taylor swift)

I have most of nas's stuff only got untitled on my ipod though, i'll youtube the others  :nice:

If you're going somewhere hot try some Bob Marley, Pendulum, UB40, Paul Van Dyke, Smiley Culture, Snow, Hendrix, Sublime and Madness. Feel good music ;D

Got pendulum, not really into ska but cheers :p

I have supernova :p

@Cholesterol -  i can't stand it, especially screamo :x

Have you ever heard of HTID or raverbaby? if you like UK style hardcore I would say maybe buy a cd pack or 2, preferably some stuff from HTID in the sun 2009, there is about 5 cd packs for that holiday so lots of music :).

Not sure if you have ever heard of this type of music but here is a link to one song from one of the cds :D

(posted this song because your shining is a more well known dance song)

Its not for everbody but i just thought if you havn't heard of this music before, you might like it :D there is a lot of darker hardcore out there, but HTID is usually upbeat (as long as its not gabber sets.)

CD packs usually come in 6/7 packs featuring about an hour of music on each CD, so for £19.99 you get good value for your money ;)

Yeah mate i used to listen to that stuff, normally with an mc over it though, i might try that out bro, listened to a few on youtube, brought back memories haha :L

Cholesterol

You'll grow to love it! Well good thing you don't like screamo since it is not metal and completely gay
Wigan Gamer

Just got the main HTID 2009 in the sun weekend cd, its best cd pack I think I have ( and I have about 27/28 lol.)

Rekon you should give it a look :D

You'll grow to love it! Well good thing you don't like screamo since it is not metal and completely gay

Forgive my lack of knowledge  :embarrased:

and im going florida

Cholesterol

Forgive my lack of knowledge  :embarrased:

and im going florida

You are forgiven young Bullet!  :D

get downloadin' some Aphex Twin, Squarepusher & Venetian Snares. Top notch IDM/Drum & Bass/Experimental Electronic  :nice:

for the Hip-Hops get downloadin' some Cannibal Ox & Dr.Octagon. Enjoy yer time in the states  :range:

Kyle|Lol The PK

ARCTIC MONKEYS

Album: Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not.

You won't be disappointed. The best album by any band ever.

ARCTIC MONKEYS

Album: Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not.

You won't be disappointed. The best album by any band ever.

i had it before, have you heard a few of their new songs, played last night on their website, pretty decent. Cheers for the reminder on the arctics though man, i will be downloading  :nice:

ohh i just found a torrent for the leaked album, its pretty decent, nothing on the old stuff though, PM me if you want the link :nice: