Weird Ad for Runescape

noventa9 rng

Thats not an ad for runescape, it's an ad on runescape's website... and it's not really weird, if theyre paying jagex, jagex is obviously going to let them use the ad space.

The ad should say "we shoulda got my gf on the birth control pill so that i dont have to pay fucking £1 every time i want a shag" in all fairness though.

u cant afford 2 bucks per fuck? fail much.

Well my ex and i did it what, every 2-3 days, if not every day -.-' we were together for 14 months before she dumped me[owwwwh] so thats what? £100-200 i would of had to pay for condoms... Im glad she was on the pill, saved me a hell of alot of money. i only get a tenner a week, and ontop of that, i had to save up for her birthday present, christmas present, valentines day to take her out, and to celebrate our year together. and her birthday was 3 days after christmas too -.-' - i havn't got a job, it's extremely hard to find a job in england atm. So no, i couldn't afford "2 bucks per fuck" although i porbably could now since i havnt done it in like 2 months -.-' ah well what have i learnt? Girlfriends = money -.-' Sorry for life story btw ;p

and @ B0wz, that's not true, i'm a fat bastard i must admit, ive played video games for 5 years now, i dont play them obesessively anymore as i have a life, but i used to spend all my time on em.. and yet, i managed to keep a gf for over a year, and no she wasn't some fat blob she was pretty hot[no i dont have pictures, i deleted them when we broke up] - so maybe there's hope for everyone?

since when u got to pay for rubbers? :O they are free in uk unless you want some posh ones that don't do any shit more then free ones.

Yeah theyre free if you go to like, youth clinics i suppose, but thats effort.. i did get some for free when she was on antibiotics.

watch me tb

its funny 70% of people who scape, will never get a chance to use a blob....

so pointless advert? :S

wtf is a blob..

Koon_of_Rune

what's up with the question at the end of it..? so you didnt use a condom.. a number of things could be going on in that picture, they might have gotten caught, they could have H.I.V now, she could be pregnant, not very specific at all. He could have pulled out. We really do not know :O

what's up with the question at the end of it..? so you didnt use a condom.. a number of things could be going on in that picture, they might have gotten caught, they could have H.I.V now, she could be pregnant, not very specific at all. He could have pulled out. We really do not know :O

Yeah or chuck norris could of ran in while they were doing it and roundhouse kicked her in the ovaries so that she can't get pregnant anyway and they wouldn't need a condom.