Cool places/Attraction Near you?

TJ

What are some cool things near you?

In seattle we LOVE art, so we have a lot of cool things.

Fremont Troll

Seattle gum walls

The EMP (Experience Music Project)

Seattle Fountain:

Puget Sound:

Cascade mountains:

CascadeMountains.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jessica

• TJ

• Octavarium

• DeltaPapa

Erm well there's nothing at all interesting for me but aparently tourists like

There's also a ton of musems and some nice scenary and stuff.

Isle of Wight - Known for incest

aeX11hXkUo8

(its not full of black people)

Osborn House - Queen used to come here every summer, and this where she stayed

Surrounded by beaches

The needles - famous tourist attraction

Isle of wight Festival - One of englands biggest festi's

That gum wall looks disgusting to be honest... Not sure why you'd touch that. EWWW

It's a piece of art, and the community adds to it. Has a long story on how it started, kinda funny.

Seeing it up close... It's really amazing actually.

I spy with my little eye... A British flag!  :shifty:

Uhmm, nearby is Giethoorn, which is called 'Venice of the North'

Also 'the Hunebedden' in Havelte

And a nice sky above us

Ye lol nothing to do here

That gum wall looks disgusting to be honest... Not sure why you'd touch that. EWWW

It's a piece of art, and the community adds to it. Has a long story on how it started, kinda funny.

I'm aware the community adds to it, and I'm aware there are different patterns and colours but there's an awful lot of saliva on that wall. nty.

There was some artist who shat in 90 tins and called it "artist's shit" and one of those tins later sold for $90000. Yep, I do not care much for stupid "art."

Mnt Rainier

bloomingwildflowersandm.jpg

tahomaslookingglassmtra.jpg

mountrainier.jpg

Seattle Spaceneedle

spaceneedlechristmas.jpg

I'm aware the community adds to it, and I'm aware there are different patterns and colours but there's an awful lot of saliva on that wall. nty.

There was some artist who shat in 90 tins and called it "artist's shit" and one of those tins later sold for $90000. Yep, I do not care much for stupid "art."

You are far to critical... Don't be such a wuss lol  :rolleyes:

Plus it's actually quite spectacular when you're close to it. And as for your remark about shit in cans, or something... If people find that to be artistic, then it's their taste in art (no pun intended)

Seattle looks well nice tbh.. even though you said its never sunny :(

Washington is a very rainy state, that's why everything here is so green. I love it here, and seattle is amazing.

Plus it's actually quite spectacular when you're close to it. And as for your remark about shit in cans, or something... If people find that to be artistic, then it's their taste in art (no pun intended)

Are you seriously suggesting that? If it was artwork made from death of a person, a working sculpture of the heart made from a collage of human hearts, then it would be interesting. Spit is just messy.

Are you seriously suggesting that? If it was artwork made from death of a person, a working sculpture of the heart made from a collage of human hearts, then it would be interesting. Spit is just messy.

Just stopping it here, I'd like for this topic to survive.

You called me a wuss. If it was legal I'd gladly be an artist.

other cool places near me are

It's a bus and a boat.

Wiliamson Tunnels

Weird tunnels built in the 1600s I think. Nobody really knows what they're for but some people said they were to provide unemployment for the poor by building them and others think it was for some form of cult. Interesting though.

We have a bunch of cool castles, roman ruins, museums and we have a Weatherspoons too.

And alot of sheep!! ahahahahahahhahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiliamson Tunnels

Weird tunnels built in the 1600s I think. Nobody really knows what they're for but some people said they were to provide unemployment for the poor by building them and others think it was for some form of cult. Interesting though.

Tunnels top gear drove in?