starting cutting

Reevesy

lol u wasnt over 19 stone judging by one of ur vids, 15 stone max

nah m8 go look at his bench vids he fat as fuck

he wasnt fat, nor was he ripped, looked like a slightly bigger than normal guy :s

idk tho

6'2 if that helps put things into perspective lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Spakka

• Tango_Oscar

• B L l l T Z

• Reevesy

Just do a shit ton of cardio, you've go to much body fat to turn it all to muscle and get tone at the same time... Lost weight and then bulk back up to the weight you wana be

Just do a shit ton of cardio, you've go to much body fat to turn it all to muscle and get tone at the same time... Lost weight and then bulk back up to the weight you wana be

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha

Yeh Dale!! turn ur body fat into muscle, just defy all laws of nature and the fact this is impossible!! What u playin at

OT: 4oh7, please dont give advice again

Yeh Dale!! turn ur body fat into muscle, just defy all laws of nature and the fact this is impossible!! What u playin at

You must be stupid... I didn't mean it literally.

I'm playin at the fact that you are probably nowhere close to being in shape,  (side note) or attractive to females.

(side note) or attractive to females.

ouch.

I'm playin at the fact that you are probably nowhere close to being in shape,  (side note) or attractive to females.

you never heard of chubby chasers son

Reevesy is a powerhouse you cunt, just cause ur a scrawny mug with ripped 12 inch arms you think your aesthetic.

Seriously fuck off you clueless shit chute

i have been cutting for 10 days now, this is me posing

cut your hair lol it 2k11 son

yours is obv longer, covering ur eyes, cant see past the OBVIOUSTROLL