What the fuck is he saying?

gfdgfd

Seriously LOOOOL

people have probably already seen it as it's failblog, but LOOOOL bwahahah i wonder if he got many responses :P

'The women I'm looking for. Um.. She has to like the same things like I do. Um.. I, I like to talk to them,

going to museums, going to the syntheny & some times going to concerts at Merryweather.

The worst date I've ever been on was the time when I went to a restaurant and my ex-girlfriend started having

a manic-phase. No. The worst date was a women hooking up with me at the comedy factory and a comedian cracking

jokes about it.

My guilty pleasure is my ex, like she goes to strip clubs and everything.

The most thugish thing about me is making videos for them and getting paid for it.'

Got to 0:58 and couldn't be arsed to type anymore.

you see, i am very cultural... lol

i laughed when he said my ex-girlfriend. lmfao me and my ex like to go to strip clubs and everything, she's probally into girls and uses you for money! :D

The thing that makes me laugh most is that he says it's a turn on when girls are a goth like him, ROFL all he's wearing is 1 black shirt, and that makes him a goth?

And rofl at "i know the way to a woman's heart is deep womantic peotwy"

How the hell could you understand that? did you learn how to speak retard in school or something?

I like reggae. Once you master the sounds of Jamaica you can pick up on anything.

seen that b4, so fucking fail lmao.

" i think it's hot when a woman is a goth like i am"

yer, what a fucking Goth.