mm nerds

m4x3d 0ut v3

m4x3d 0ut v3

i was at phtp and im wearing my same look as always team 30 cape white hat (foe) and the dushes mm (mostly moms) are all sad def nerds...

all they do is pile and hate their trash tbh. its sad  :angry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pretty much their saying foe is trash and i think they need a beat down on august 2nd  :nice:

:S why does your sig say Foe pride, and you dress asif youre in foe, when youre not in foe? :S thats like me walking around saying KKK pride, whilst wearing a KKK suit, when im clearly not in the KKK for obvious reasons, may be an extreme example, but same principles tbh

m4x3d 0ut v3

they arent mm lol

lol my bad they were saying they were like mm owns foe annyday and all that shet so i thought they were... but regardless of who they are i think its pretty sad to sit their and hate on a clan and pile me all day.  o.O

They aren't MM; I guess this is resolved.

Just a slight reminder, some people play this game for pure entertainment and don't care who they hurt; your best bet is just to ignore them.