[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

'Oxxys'

Jim

Just started lifting with my friends brother. He's told me about these 'Oxxys' that he's taking, he swears by them and says all his friends got big by using them. I can't help but think its a placebo. Anyone have any idea what they do/apparently do?

sounds gay and u dont get big by taking anything lol, watever the fuck it is, drugs are a small part, food and training is more important.

If you think it's a placebo, then it will no longer work for you. Gf, your thinking has cost you "getting big" through pills.

Hard work pays off.

I've never heard of 'oxxys' because its a streetname and obviously streetnames are different around the world/country.

However he could be on about oxxys such as methoxy-isoflavone. They naturally raise testosterone.

They can be found in all-in-one proteins like PHD Synergy.

Ive taken synergy and ive also taken methoxy-isoflavone tablets, and they didnt work for me.

If your going to go into that market where you want to get bigger and will take pretty much anything your best off taking a direct course of testosterone enanthate tablets or something.

If you want to attempt to naturally raise your testosterone get some ZMA tablets instead.

Ive tried to help but just saying oxxys and expecting somebody to know what your on about is difficult.

If you have any supplement questions feel free to message meĀ  :)

I have no idea of the actual name as he it's a chase of a 'knowing a guy who knows a guy'. I have no intentions of trying them. Just curious as to what he's taking.

I have no idea of the actual name as he it's a chase of a 'knowing a guy who knows a guy'. I have no intentions of trying them. Just curious as to what he's taking.

must be a branch of methoxys, the test raiser.

Its all broscience and dont work (placebo)

as in oxybol steroids? The large circle pills?

In that case hes on about oxymethalone......in which case, Jim dont be a mug.

They have the worst side effects of any of the steroids. If you want to get huge quick and dont care about anything else take Dbol and NOT oxymethalone

i think they fuck up your liver or something to do with that

Yeah due to the 17-a formation, always better injecting administering than orally administering.