New weapons

Kiid Ownage

Kiid Ownage

Just a pic of a few of the new weapons.

Whip                   Rune scim                  DScim                  DLong

Posted Image

Kiid Ownage

Thanks for posting this.

I like the Whip/Rune scim.

Don't care either way about the D Long/Scim.

Yea when you attack with a whip its realy cool lol
watch me tb

whip and runescim lookvery nice.. but dscim is held like dlong now? i dont like that..

d scim amd r scim are held the same

I must be the only one who likes the old whip... Oh well. I hate the new weapon looks, I'm trying to ignore their existence right now.

Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

d scim and d long is really stupid looking i mostly just don't like how the scims are held amd how the weapons are so small looking i personally liked the older version better whip is only kinda cool one r scim is okay but held weird.

Jamie|Cared

Scim doesn't look that bad I guess and I like the way they block. Havnt tried whip or long yet so go no opinions on them though the whip looks good.

Elven Dremor

whip and runescim lookvery nice.. but dscim is held like dlong now? i dont like that..

d scim amd r scim are held the same

That's what I was thinking lmfao.

Whip = Beast.

At least Dragon Scimitar spec doesn't look so shit anymore.

Sinz|Unspeaking

The whip looks awesome. So does the idle animation it does when you're just standing there it swings back and forth.  Rune scimitar looks cool (I'm surprised they just didn't update all the other scimitars too because they still look the same but that'll come later I guess). D scimitar looks so small and fragile to me ;_; it'll grow on me I guess. I think it looks cool when it's in your inventory lol. That godsword animation IKZ posted is awesome too, with the exception of the first couple of frames lol.