• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Sopuli

• Juelz

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

120 dg is easily leeched / botted 250 effigys pfft weak ass bot fdk and ull get it

GOOD LUCK ON THE EASIEST THINGS TO DO ON RUNESCAPE CHRIS

Averaging 100k per floor and 2 floors an hour not including c1s and incredible boredom, 120 dung takes ~400 hours and costs about ~4b.

Its about 1 month of work playing 12 hours a day providing you have keyers who will consistently key rows for you ( rare ) .

Slayer/crawlers will be something I do whenever I get a spare few hours in the early morning as majority of keyers are from the US. I'm also starting college again in september, which will limit me to 3-4 hours on weekdays. Weekends, meh we shall see it depends if I am forever alone at my new school.

Whilst I wait for floors I have around ~50m xp banked in fletching and cooking, not to mention 99 crafting to do however at the moment I'm in spain on what is basically dial up so I'm smithing in artisans' workshop for 99 smithing.

Oh and for those of you whom haven't seen it, here is my bank video :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfgzOGIzlu8

vfgzOGIzlu8

Feel free to leave questions here as I enjoy answering them, I do the fastest possible way for most of my skills so I can help out with anything you may want to know :P

don't play while your in spain lol, hit the beach or something

i have been coming to this same resort for the past 15 years of my life twice a year.

this resort is kinda exclusive and there isn't really any other people of my age about that I can meet, which means I'm stuck bored with my family.

i'm usually out an about most of the day but whenever I get time and i'm stuck alone at the villa i play rs :<

fuckin ridicilous bank supplies rofl, u just leave a shitload of it on Ge while training I reckon? mirin either way.

goodluck with the goals man

Currently doing:-

Smithing ( Artesian Workshop Addy burial armour ) 94/99

Tree runs twice daily 73/99

I'm w71 so feel free to drop by ;)

Started slayer today, despite tremendous world lag. Don't worry though all the bots are still going strong.

PS: 99 Smith yay