All been asked before.

gfdgfd

Right, I know this has been asked hundreds of times.. anyway.. I'm starting gym tomorrow. And I need to know, which muscle groups are best to work on the same day? My main goal is to cut obviously as i'm more fat than muscle, but I'd like to stick to a proper bodybuilding routine and set myself rest days, and specific muscle group days - but i've no idea which muscles are supposed to be worked on the same day.

ull get different answers, e.g. most people prefer the typical chest/tri days then back/bi's but then others like to mix it up to avoid the secondary muscle fatigue etc. ur probably best with following a popular well known routine that has been designed to work with ur current goal (fat loss).

a weight lifting routined that is designed for cutting will always have alot of cardio as that and diet are the main factors.

don't neglect muscle groups, count calories.

my topic when i was cutting including the routine i followed -

on monday i start my 1-2 month cutting (toning/definition) routine. going to get back to my 11% bodyfat straight after my consecutive bulking cycles, at like 17% now. (ALL proper bulking diets will do this).

during previous years the only supplements i took were the obvious multy-vitamins, omega's, and low calorie/carb protein shakes. however, iv been looking into different supplements just to make it that much more effective, has anyone ever tried any sort of fat stripping pills etc. been looking at "animal cuts" inparticular - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/cutsfree.html

obviously for people interested u cannot just rely on supplements for cutting down, these are simply an aid to your perfect routine/diet.

not retaining muscle whilst stripping fat is a key issue that many people fail on.

this is the standard cuttin routine that i'll be following - http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/26-doug--s-6-day-cutting-routine.html

not much different to a normal muscle building routine untill you look at the "workout notes".