SAT/ACT scores

Il_0_Paul

I just took the SAT and I'm not too happy with my results... I didn't study... I just woke up one morning and found out I was taking it...

Anyways, I got a combined score of 1840... which I guess isn't too shabby, but I surprised myself with a perfect essay.

560/800 reading

690/800 math

590/800 writing

12/12 essay

I figured I mine as well talk about this with people online because, yes it's private information, but i'll never meet anyone here in real life so there's nothing to be ashamed of.

post away... and if no one does this, I would understand the locking of this thread.

790 reading

800 math

210 in writing lol, I can has dyslexic dysgraphias.

Needless to say, that score kept me out of the school in the states I wanted to go to.

note: this was about a yearish ago I wrote it.

790 reading

800 math

210 in writing lol, I can has dyslexic dysgraphias.

Needless to say, that score kept me out of the school in the states I wanted to go to.

note: this was about a yearish ago I wrote it.

Even if you bombed the essay, you should still have been able to do the multiple choice section and get at least a 400 something...

And most schools in the US only look at reading and math. Are you making this score up?

I took the ACT, made a 34. Going to UAB next year to major in mechanical engineering and plan to get a minor in physics; but I'm not sure yet. We'll see how it goes.

I got a 700 Math and 630 Reading. I am taking the test again in October with the hopes to get about a 1430-1450.

yea I want to take it again in october as well... the scores will be back before december first right?

800 math

660 reading

760 writing

i are pro. going for berkeley or ucla.

and joe that means you had to have gotten 0 on the essay. and answered literally every single question wrong except maybe 1 or 2.

800 math

660 reading

760 writing

i are pro. going for berkeley or ucla.

and joe that means you had to have gotten 0 on the essay. and answered literally every single question wrong except maybe 1 or 2.

lowest you can get on the essay is a 2, and i think he made up that score.