[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

~*~*~*~ Jersey Shore~*~*~*~ *********SEASON 5*********

gfdgfd

like that whole thing with deena, and i dunno just doesnt seem the same as much. Jwoww didnt really change imo.

the thing with deena was only a practical joke, she was a bit pathetic to cry over that >.<

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• DeltaPapa

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah didnt need to cry but I dunno doesnt seem like something he would of done in season 1 just cause she hooked up with a chick

like that whole thing with deena, and i dunno just doesnt seem the same as much. Jwoww didnt really change imo.

the thing with deena was only a practical joke, she was a bit pathetic to cry over that >.<

If there's just been an argument which has already reduced her to tears you then don't go and play a bad joke. Especially seeing as moving her bed was practically saying "we don't want you in our room".

Pauly D and Vinny have deffo changed for the worse imo.

I do believe there was an episode aired today which i did not know about?

Yeah Luke there was google, "jersey shore s04e05 torrent tpb", first two links both have over 500 seeds already.

I do believe there was an episode aired today which i did not know about?

Yeah Luke there was google, "jersey shore s04e05 torrent tpb", first two links both have over 500 seeds already.

Much obliged Adam <3

Hardly any punches landed, Mike banged his own head off of a wall and practically put himself in hospital.

The trailer made it look like it was a result of Ronnie when really all Ronnie did was grope and punch Sitch's neck.

no spoiler come at me

DETROIT WHAT

DETROIT WHAT!!

Episode 5 added, altho tris already posted it.. watching now, didn't really it was an actual episode on last night

edit: All mike did was headbutt the wall himself...?

edit: oh they did scrap but wow that was bad.. why do people always grapple in street fights, learn to throw a fucking punch jeez.

it's weird, I must be about the only person who still likes mike.

Episode 5 added, altho tris already posted it.. watching now, didn't really it was an actual episode on last night

edit: oh they did scrap but wow that was bad.. why do people always grapple in street fights, learn to throw a fucking punch jeez.

He's a bitch/cockblock

Ron prefers the GnP e.g. season 1. Lol I can't believe Mike just headbutt himself against a concrete wall. Pure entertainment right there.

Contains Spoilers.

Yeah I was disappointed with the way the fight went down... Mike smashing his head into the concrete wall and obtaining a concussion was stupid on his part.  The whole Ronnie ans Sam shit gets old fast.  Pauly's confrontation with that random in the club was awesome haha.  TBH I stared at Jenny's tits most of the time she was on screen, can't help it with the amount of cleavage shown.