Posh

Should I Get Summoning?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get Summoning?

• Yes.
    • No you be Failed.
    • No Waste Money.

Aeons Decay

tbh ive made most my money back in summoning, cuz in bh you can get a target then bank and fill up a terrorbird, thats +12 food a invy easily

Wow, this post alone made me decide to get summoning up once I have enough charms to get the level for a terrorbird. Thanks for the great idea  o.O

Yeah, great idea, Terrorbird trains def.

It trains controlled but can't do combat in single so if you're fighting your target at edge it's fine.

I want a pack yak so I can bring an extra 30 items and use its scrolls to bank items lol..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Posh

• Jesus

• gooned m8 k0

• m4x3d 0ut v3

tbh ive made most my money back in summoning, cuz in bh you can get a target then bank and fill up a terrorbird, thats +12 food a invy easily

Wow, this post alone made me decide to get summoning up once I have enough charms to get the level for a terrorbird. Thanks for the great idea  o.O

Yeah, great idea, Terrorbird trains def.

It trains controlled but can't do combat in single so if you're fighting your target at edge it's fine.

I want a pack yak so I can bring an extra 30 items and use its scrolls to bank items lol..

Lol, that would be awesome :P

I would be pretty freaked out to see my target with 12 combat levels higher than me  :wow:

m4x3d 0ut v3

People who say summon is bad are the people who haven't used it or aren't high enough to get the best familiars.

u gotta watch out tho only bad thing about sumoning is some familiars give shared exp with means def so u better watch out in multi combat areas such as clan wars wildy exc.  B) just something to keep in mind.

but in my opinion its ok... i dont really like it on pures more of a main type skill

Koon_of_Rune

i myself have 68 summoning, my terror bird has gotten me 74 def xp, be careful

Summoning is more then worth it if you are careful about it

gooned m8 k0

dont do it high cb¬¬

not in pvp worlds tho, and it makes it easier to attack NPC's in non-pvp worlds.  no reason for you not to get it unless your poor or don't know anything about summoning, like 1/3rd of the posts on this thread
i use titans

yes get it it's a no brainer the most useful skill for targets available to you even if you just get about 40 for bull ant it is still way worth it