Rate The Sig Above You

Justin|1 PureDevil

Gareth l Rare

1.Kurds if you have a problem settle it in pm and dont spam the boards

2. I got nothing against you, dont no you but when you go around picking fights with people makes you unlinked and make yourself look like a douche.

If you have a problem with anyone or the forum in genial id advice you settle it like a man and not like a immature child.

Go back on topic guys.

Gareth l Rare

Well you have a understanding of ms pain but id advice you start drawing by hand before you start looking at tuts such as these below

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=ms+paint+tut

If you have a basic understanding of how to draw then id advice you start hand drawing rs characters.

Take a screen shot of a random thing in rs (even if its jut you standing still) and draw yourself with a pencil.

Once you have achieved that to a good standard then try imitate it in ms paint. Use small brushes and take your time

Once you can do that then look at the tuts i posted above and keep practicing. Practice makes perfect wether it takes you a month or a year

Also dont be disgorged, iv been drawing my whole life and i still look at tuts to get a greater understanding and tips/ tricks. Its how you improve so keep trying and you'll get better.

severed arow

Good Link Rare.. After Paint Experiance Use Photoshop Or Gimp 2.6 (Free) Which You Can Download At:

http://www.gimp.org/

People use paint and photoshop for different things obviously, its not a matter of moving up the programs the yare used completely differently, paint is used for pixels for example, and its good at it, Facts straight please.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

If I see any more flaming, trolling or baiting of any kind on here I will not hesitate for a second to refer those involved to an administrator. Either chill the fuck out or get the hell off of this subforum.  

OT: 6/10 :Hi:

Soz But If You Look At All My Threads And Posts He Just Has To Comment In A Bad Way All The Time, Im Only Asking For Him To Fucking Leave Me Alone.....

First Sig Rating: 7/10 Nice Animation

Second Sig Rating: 9/10 Truely Amazing

Third Sig Rating: 5/10 Its Fine

severed arow

Soz But If You Look At All My Threads And Posts He Just Has To Comment In A Bad Way All The Time, Im Only Asking For Him To Fucking Leave Me Alone.....

First Sig Rating: 7/10 Nice Animation

Second Sig Rating: 9/10 Truely Amazing

Third Sig Rating: 5/10 Its Fine

W/e ill lay off but you pissed me off and i go mad at people when i get pissed at the wich thankfully happens not much

OT: 5/10 i dunno its ok but i personally dont like it much