Rate The Sig Above You

Justin|1 PureDevil

You can request a signature from one of our artists once you've been accepted into FOE. Either that or wait 2 months and get 500 post count :nice:

You can also try making your own signature, or requesting a signature from either IRC, or another clan or board. 

9/10 for the first 1, i remember that sig from b4 i even started gfx, and i used to think "how the fuck do you blend a person into a background" lol =p

7.5/10

I was looking at it quite hard and after awhile I started to like it. (the left side mainly)

Yeah I'm trying to make more graphics for my application and try different techniques. :)

7.5/10

I was looking at it quite hard and after awhile I started to like it. (the left side mainly)

Yeah I'm trying to make more graphics for my application and try different techniques. :)

7.5/10

Yea, I like your sigs but theirs not allot of effects in some of them. (Same with mine thats one of the things I need to work on.)

7.5/10

Yeah sometimes a lot of of effects will overdo a signature and completely ruin it.

EDIT: 500th Post   :wub:

7.5/10

Yea, thats one reason I don't do it. =)