4 Hour Limit

Sefket

My Suggestion:

Well ever since you implemented the 4 hour limit to avoid major manipulation, many people lose track of their item when buy items and forget how much time has gone by. Sometimes you are skilling and you don't want to return back to Grand Exchange to check on your items to see if your limit is offer which is a waste of time, the suggestion I wanted to impose is:

When you put a offer(Buy/Sell) for a item, you should put a 4 hour count down on that item. Like,

"Sell" Granite Maul - 138,000

That is your offer. And on the left side it can be your time limit going on a count down, and you'll be aware of how much time you have left.

Many people who merchant will find this useful, and this can make many people happy.

Feel free to Support:

http://forum.runescape.com/c=8LJm8nntyto/forums.ws?83,84,948,58754941

That would be useful.  You could bank from something, and notice your items haven't boughten yet, but they could buy in like 5 minutes.  Without knowing, you leave and go to gwd or something, when you get there, "GE UPDATE FTWZORZ".  =/

Iz Ahrim Iz

Doubt Jagex will impliment something that they dont support

Idk mang, if the #1 flipper in the world suggests it, it could very much become reality.

Doubt Jagex will impliment something that they dont support

Idk mang, if the #1 flipper in the world suggests it, it could very much become reality.

Doesn't matter if he's #1 or #1,000,000. Jagex is not in favor of GE manipulation so Ragie is right in saying it probably won't be changed. Personally I think it would be a nice update.

B1acklist3d

someone care to explain this to me? i havent ben on in a long time. you have to wait 4 hours before shit you buy gets sent or that shit you sell gets your money recieved...or can offers and sales be in ge for 4 hours.. im confused as hell please explain

Beastdefire

The problem is, Jagex don't like to tell people that price manipulation is happening, so I doubt this will be implemented.

Jagex needs to protect there moneys! Hence: all the changes to protect from RWT that hurts all of the people who abide by the rules..