Best F2P Moneymaking?

Gold Prodigy

Gold Prodigy

Hey foe, its been awhile, I finally musted the willpower to dust the cobwebs off my F2P project, possibly to shoot for FA.  ;)  Anyways, I was looking for any input you guys may have, anything would be greatly appriciated, as my best idea is zammy wines at the moment.  

PS: Is there anyway to restore my old forum account?  It seems like you guys all have your old post counts.

One of my friends did zammy wines on a side account while doing Soul Wars on his main and got like 500k in no time... Seems like a good idea.

PS: Is there anyway to restore my old forum account?  It seems like you guys all have your old post counts.

You should have recieved an e-mail. You can try pming a leader and asking to re-send.
Gold Prodigy

i heard the best way to make money in f2p is to go p2p.

Thanks. Really. But yeah, I guess I gotta find that Email.

hmmm, you could try killing some hill giants for thier big bones, but if you want to read forums and stuff you could just telegrab wines of zamorak. Arange your windows so that you can see the minimap of the runescape one. When you see the red dot in the corner of your eye just click on that window and grab the wine.

gold ores or raw lobs/swordfish

obv fishing in karamja, and gold ore mining in crafting guild (7 rocks)

use explorers ring to bank faster.

personally id prolly just wait for EP and get money that way though.