FUCK YOU HACKERS!!

Turbanator

EDIT

Got my accounts back but lost all of my emails and the fucker emailed the dean of my college + admins shit its in comments...

For the last few days {since i got scammed from my quester}

Ive been getting these email password resets and tonight one of my emails got hacked, now my fucking gmauler got hacked as well

FUCKS SAKE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

i cant even mark them as spam since they just fucking keep coming omfg WTF ARE YOU GANA DO WITH A BANNED ACCOUNT...

i dont even fucking trust RS home page anymore since i cant even fucking tell the diffrance in like 90% of the sites now a days I ALRADY LOST EVERYTHING LET ME FUCKING REBULD

OOMFGGGGG PIXLE WHORESSS

WTFF GROW UP ITS A FUCKING GAME

{I have that email regesterd to get my college shit from thats why im pissed since i check my email almost every 4-5hrs...}

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Octavarium

• Feast

• Turbanator

ive recevied 12 emails in the last 12mins about my password being reset on myRS+email

fuck me...

just get a new email lol

i did, but my gmaulers connected to this email and idk which emails from the ligit RS...i tired logging on on like 6 accounts but i cant log in cuz i tried+failed too many times with my mauler

im fuckkkkkkking paranoid like  a bawz right now....

i mean shit up to 30 emails

every time i send an email recovery thing i get 2 from RS and when i click one it loggs me off my email when i try logging in iit wont work keeps saying i have the wrong password -.-

just delete them all lol

i ammmm but im trying to reset my rs passwords and everytime i click the recovery its sending me 2 EMIALSFSDF

idk which ones real

my turmoil pures pass is changed+cant even  use that other email my questions arnt even working....

omgg if my bot auths get stolen

/rslife

This is what I do to check if it's legit rs site or not: read the address link bar, a Phising site will have something like 'runesqape'.com, I just delete them (received about 60ish in total) or just enter the legit sire yourself, and check in your email inbox.

Not hard..

im in the states i litrlly went to bed at 4am wasted 5hrs recoring all of my accounts and i woke up and everythings changed again, that fuckers after my turmoil pure i litreally have nothing but 12m cash on that account i mean i was JUST hacked 2 weeks ago and have like nothing back....

they changed an email to like rsbots@hotmal.com or some shit.... {the one you use to recover with}

not even joking i recover one of my accounts and within 5mins that password gets changed again

calling yahoo on phone and they just hung up on my ass...

oh and i also might have sumitted my ligit account info {on how to recover my acc} on a pisher...

then you are mentally deficient and shouldn't even be playing runescape.

oh and i also might have sumitted my ligit account info {on how to recover my acc} on a pisher...

found the problem... This kind of thing should be avoided.

ROFL. I really dont understand how people can get hacked.

You must be either really stupid to download some shitty little programme

or just walk around telling people your passwords.

They proberbly couldnt understand you

ROFL. I really dont understand how people can get hacked.

You must be either really stupid to download some shitty little programme

or just walk around telling people your passwords.

They proberbly couldnt understand you

i dont have an accent that other whore was indian though...re called had that account deactivated

FUUUUU

now im tring the other account and the phones just silent again...