[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Discussion of the Pyramids

TJ

I have been watching Doc's on the pyramids, and they absolutely fascinate me. The fact that they could move GIANT limestone blocks that would be hard for us to do even now, is amazing. There are some stones that weigh close to 100 tons.And the fact they could cut them... Today we hardly have the ability to shape the rocks the way they did.

I love this topic, and I hope some more people could input some thought. Doesn't have to be all about the pyramids, you can bring up anything from that time area.

I think they moved them with some sort of... Magnet system. Idk but they had to have something....

Discuss :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• Octavarium

• Tango_Oscar

Pulleys and slave labor.

If you have two of those you can move mountains.

pullyslisfting 100 ton rock?...  and how did they move it to the area?  They didn't have the wheel yet.

A very common misconception is that slaves built the pyramids, yet the builders were actually egyptian citizens.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

A very common misconception is that slaves built the pyramids, yet the builders were actually egyptian citizens.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

HEY TJ IF U LUV PIRAMIDS SO MUCH WHY DONT U MARRY ONE!?!?!?!?!

avhcsk.png

I'd stick my dick in that pyramid!

I Fucking lul'd  :wow:

EDIT: found this interesting pic

costr03-large.jpg

Because you already knew the aliens did it, so you knew someone else knew that the aliens did it. So you knew that someone would bring it up.

Because you already knew the aliens did it, so you knew someone else knew that the aliens did it. So you knew that someone would bring it up.

:nice:

The Egyptians didn't buidl the pyramids. Aliens did.

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

I fucking love that show, so interesting to see aliens mixed with religious belief. Tbh Scientology has as much correctness as Christianity does.

I hope you're joking about the second part.

Not at all, if you watched ancient aliens you would understand.

I think ETs helped/did it, don't hate

No hate here, they're just theory's. But there is enough evidence to support that claim actually. But I do find it funny religious people disregard aliens as a possible because they find it far fetched... Esp when they believe in a man that lives in the sky lol.

I believe there are others like us out there, there has to be. And could they have found us once before and showed us a couple things, sure, why not? And the early people not knowing much, took them as gods. That's where I think this whole god thing came from if anything.

i mean... look at this and explain it please? and also they recreated it to toy scale, and it was perfectly aerodynamic.

5:47

7-C7XO-QH-s

No hate here, they're just theory's. But there is enough evidence to support that claim actually. But I do find it funny religious people disregard aliens as a possible because they find it far fetched... Esp when they believe in a man that lives in the sky lol.

I believe there are others like us out there, there has to be. And could they have found us once before and showed us a couple things, sure, why not? And the early people not knowing much, took them as gods. That's where I think this whole god thing came from if anything.

i mean... look at this and explain it please? and also they recreated it to toy scale, and it was perfectly aerodynamic.

I don't get how you can hate on people who believe in Christianity, yet believe in aliens. Make your mind up bro.

I don't get how you can hate on people who believe in Christianity, yet believe in aliens. Make your mind up bro.

Christianity is to far fetched... I don't have imaginary friends...

Inb4 flame about religion  :sleep:

5:47

7-C7XO-QH-s

face has hit the desk