Tanning.

Tango_Oscar

Tango_Oscar

just used st moriz 'golden sunkissed glow'

Worked well, uses same ingredients as st tropez but at a fraction of the price.

obviously some of you are gonna be like gay. but theres a few people who use fake tan here, so any tips welcome, what ones you use, and any questions regarding fake tan.

inb4first cuntish post by some scrawny mug or ugly fuck who the only thing they pull is their foreskin back and forth (no girls).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom (Rendition)

• TJ

• Octavarium

• Tango_Oscar

Tango_Oscar

o lord

YES!!! I SAID INB4 uglyfuck!!! i WON!!!!!

so is that u in ur sig then?

Rofl

I just use the actual sun.

Aint got time, thought id fake tan, then finish when i aint pale as fuck

I'd rather use the sun tbh, it doesn't look like the real thing with the spray on stuff.

i always thought that, but you get the right stuff for your skin and it looks identical

Don't use the sizzle shit, it will turn u red after 6 mins.

Use a very basic lotion, the girls at the front counter will know what to offer. And start at 9-10 minutes at first to get ur skin used to it

Tango_Oscar

Use a very basic lotion, the girls at the front counter will know what to offer. And start at 9-10 minutes at first to get ur skin used to it

ooooh you use sunbeds? never been on one, heard its bad for you?  :mellow:

yeah can cause skin cancer. For everyone say use the real sun try getting a tan in the uk haha especially up north lol.

Lol i think they r illegal now in the uk

Tango_Oscar

Lol i think they r illegal now in the uk

nahh u must be confused lol, deffo NOT illegal

yeah can cause skin cancer. For everyone say use the real sun try getting a tan in the uk haha especially up north lol.

yep, I try. Just have to take full advantage when it's actually out. Or go on holiday.

usually i just try and lap up all the sun while its out.

In seattle ther is rarley sun, that's why they shot twilight here.

We usually have to use beds, and yes they can cause skin cancer if you use them to excess. If you use them 2-3 times a week at 9-10 mins a session you'll be fine. The beds actually offer vitiman D for your skin, and is healthy, just don't over use.

Forgot to add, my doctor told me I had a vitamin D deficiency, to the point that I didn't even read on the charts. He told me I should use tanning beds (limited use) and he prescribed Vitamin D pills at 50,000 mg a pill lol.  My condition is common here.

yep, I try. Just have to take full advantage when it's actually out. Or go on holiday.

going to tenerife on the 21st of this month cant wait haha and na you have to be 18 now to go on sunbeds :)

theres also a tanning pill dunno i it actually works and injections.

Tango_Oscar

My arms/lower legs are barely-tanned from wearing shorts/t-shirts but I'm white as snow everywhere else.

haa exactly same mate!

YES YES TANGO TOM - #SleepOverUnit

the verdict: when the suns out is best time to get tan - never been a big fan of fake ones - ur choices doe

better to get legit, heard fake aint too good for skin, especially if your in sun bed for lond periods of time, regularly.

Ight man.