Stay 1 Def or go Initiate Pure

Kuro

Hi guys I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. Please help me decide. My stats as of right now are 75 Attack 88 Strength 1 Defence 88 Hitpoints 94 Magic 94 Range 52 Pray. At my level 1 Defence gets ripped easily in PvP so I considered going 20 Defence and whipping.

Spittles (Old School)

What Bmore said, it would just be more difficult for you. My best advice is to take a break from pking and to keep 1 defence while training for better stats.

Stay 1 defense!

I'm 75 99 20. Trust me... it's not any better.

You can still fight pures at your level. I have about the same chance of fighting a pure at my level, as i do with hooking up with Megan Fox.

Train your str and range, and pk at dragz if you have to.

k1ng 13itch face

yeah never get def on purpose at ur stats, im 20 def bcuz got hacked, train up 1st for a bit and really think bout it..

• 2 weeks later...

well im 20 def. its sorta hard, but more glory when u win. I recomend 90 str then ini pure. But beastdefire is doing great at 1 def-love his vids. Stay 1 def till 90-99 str.

dude you should stay 1 def cuz i recently got 20 def and it rlly rlly sucks sooo yeah..... i don't rlly wanna make a pure cuz i have done all my quests on my acc currently but yeah stay 1 def!!!

I f2p pk and I've had 21 defense as long as I can remember and have not regretted it once. I dont know if 1 defense is better but I enjoy being 60-90-21

Smited B O W

You have already started on the "road to ruin"

If you get 20 defence you will then either get 80 attack to hit more or 45 defence to hit less

Gimedaremote

if u get 20 def then i doubt itll help much but then again i doubt it would make pking worse too, eventually ull prob end up getting def like i did :D and start working on a new pure 60 atk and 1 def, the only proper pures (Y)