is prayer a waste?

iz skill3d

Prayer is never a waste. You need prayer for clans, and so on.. if your not 43 + you'll get sat at wars. Prayer is good, but i guess if your not interested in joining a clan then i would say it is...  :huh:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• `Stef

• Paxman

• Uly|BlitzStr

Top Posters In This Topic

44 is perfect. 13-43 not too good..44 has EVERYTHIn

You're an idiot. 44 is shit. Either get 45 or gtfo tbh. 45 doesn't level you and only reason im saying this is don't hate on 43 prayer seeing as how 44 is just like 43, but with 1 more boost?

You're an idiot. 44 is shit. Either get 45 or gtfo tbh. 45 doesn't level you and only reason im saying this is don't hate on 43 prayer seeing as how 44 is just like 43, but with 1 more boost?

Don't go around calling people idiots when you obviously didn't know what the hell you are talking about. 44 is a lot better then 43, not JUST one boots extra, you also get Eagle Eye (15% Range boost). You're just saying "45 or gtfo" because you probably got it and trying to make yourself sound better, you're also are a hypocrite for saying that, think about it.

Don't go around calling people idiots when you obviously didn't know what the hell you are talking about. 44 is a lot better then 43, not JUST one boots extra, you also get Eagle Eye (15% Range boost). You're just saying "45 or gtfo" because you probably got it and trying to make yourself sound better, you're also are a hypocrite for saying that, think about it.

Lol, calm down there. Didn't mean to come off that hard just got mad at what he said. I don't have 45 rofl, i have 43. 44 is so generic tbh its not even like a milestone 43 is protect prayers and 45 is all stat boosters without def. 52 is smite ofc. See what im saying?

im 52 pray and i reakon its a waste of cb's id stick with 44 or 45 imo thats the best although maxed pures look better with 52 then 44, but then again im not maxed :O yet

i got an idea tho.. we shud suggest jagex to make an update for benefits of 52 pray.

heres my idea: lets say now in pvp even tho when ppl die wif 0 pray they still keep their most valuable item

lets say that when they do die wif 0 pray due to smited and altho didnt lose their item, the drop shud increase quite dramatically for the victor. This way smite won't be a huge loss.

im gonna get 52, make people waste there pray and use p pots, hopefully by the time they run there out of pray and cant protect cause of the smite, and they cant hit as high when they have no prayer. smite still serves us a purpose people!

Mucca|Blackops

13 prayer is the best imo anything above means you should get 52 but if your in any clan and you have 43-  its not going to be good for wars or much else except 1v1s