average age to play rs..

watch me tb

18 and I only play when I don't have anything more to do.

must live a pretty boring life since you are always on  :wow:
l0l

The only 2 here that can't talk lol'd at me. Just because I'm on IRC doesn't mean I'm on Benz.

BENZ

BENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smd_Fi

• 99 Mage Irl

• Jim

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

18 and I only play when I don't have anything more to do.

must live a pretty boring life since you are always on  :wow:
l0l

The only 2 here that can't talk lol'd at me. Just because I'm on IRC doesn't mean I'm on Benz.

BENZ

BENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZBENZ

Posted Image

Sure.
watch me tb

i did quit for over a year, from 17 to 1 month before 19. about a year and 7 or 8 months. friends started playing again so i did.

Holy nigger tits put some god damn sentence structure in there.

I'm 16, I quit about 6 times a year and I will probably play when I'm 19.

That being said, it's a kids game.

Gotta agree with Cholestorol, ive been playing RS since i was 12, on and off and i am now 17, and i am bored shitless of it now.

I would say that the average age is probably around 14-19, however there are times where it feels like 3 year olds are playing. (n)

noventa9 rng

meh im 14 soon to be 15, but honestly, i go on and off so like, i might even play when in like 30 RoFl, just not non stop >.>. unless i get like all 99 and pking gets nerfed again :(

I'm 20 and play off and on, It seems everyone i meet on rs is always around my age at the time i met them. But i think the average age of everyone all together who play is around 14 or 15. I've met a bunch of people 25 up to 65+ who play this.