So basicly i was wondering..

Roseannsayshi

Roseannsayshi

So once there was a girl called Rose.

She had a little Pose.

But then she froze

When she arose'd she couldnt walk

because i smashed her backdoors in

lol srsly guys, if you hate us so much, why do you keep responding to our posts?

get a fucking life lol.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Adam|Note

• plex

So once there was a girl called Rose.

She had a little Pose.

But then she froze

When she arose'd she couldnt walk

because i smashed her backdoors in

lol srsly guys, if you hate us so much, why do you keep responding to our posts?

get a fucking life lol.

Because

once again, no1 likes ur bf, he's a little mess that cries for attention, tell him never to post again, he's just embarrassing himself

why are you still posting here since nobody likes you and you don't play rs?

get a life enjoy this awesome weather you're talking about

1nc0mp4r4bl3

HAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAAH Dog your the fucking boss, almost 10k post count weedeeeff?! Your the off topic-bossss m8 m8 you cool. Oh YES I AM EMBARRASSING MYSELF BECAUSE I LAUGH AT THE IMMATURE COMMENTS AND JUST TELLING THE TRUTH.

You guys are the ones who keep replying and entering our topics, which shows us how pathetic you really are. If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother replying.

HAHAHAHAHA.

No srsly, grow the fuck up, get a life, go outside, make friends, stop acting tough on the internet, because that only makes you look like a faggot even more.

:D

Oh I am off for now. See ya. :Hi:

we flame you, because we don't like you, fail to see how that makes us pathetic, or immature in the slightest, do you see us flaming eachother? No. Anyone would think we spend all day flaming everyone the way you go on, don't act like it's anything to do with us, when in reality, you're just the most pathetic attention seeker these forums have ever seen, you're the most narrowminded person i've ever seen, and all you do is post your uneducated, moronic opinion over the music boards and then try and rub your bull-esque girlfriend in our faces when nobody could give any less of a shit, no1 likes you, go away and don't come back. mess.

"Our thread"

If you want a thread between you and your average girlfriend then don't post it on a public fucking board you idiot. I've heard from two people at your school you're socially awkward and never get invited to major social events by people in your year. Enjoy going outside alone mate. Also heard that this "girlfriend" of yours felt sorry for you XD

1nc0mp4r4bl3

"Our thread"

If you want a thread between you and your average girlfriend then don't post it on a public fucking board you idiot. I've heard from two people at your school you're socially awkward and never get invited to major social events by people in your year. Enjoy going outside alone mate. Also heard that this "girlfriend" of yours felt sorry for you XD

AHAHAAH SURE. WHATEVER LOL.
1nc0mp4r4bl3

we flame you, because we don't like you, fail to see how that makes us pathetic, or immature in the slightest, do you see us flaming eachother? No. Anyone would think we spend all day flaming everyone the way you go on, don't act like it's anything to do with us, when in reality, you're just the most pathetic attention seeker these forums have ever seen, you're the most narrowminded person i've ever seen, and all you do is post your uneducated, moronic opinion over the music boards and then try and rub your bull-esque girlfriend in our faces when nobody could give any less of a shit, no1 likes you, go away and don't come back. mess.

Lol, I see you flaming all the time mate. Why the fuck would I seek attention on this forum? I enter all kind of forums just to share opinions about music, and since this forum has a music section, I will continue posting there.

don't call me mate i aint your mate m8.

furthermore, you call us pathetic and yet you get your girlfriend to sign up to foe site to stick up for you cause no1 else does.

although, from the way it seems that only 1 of u is online at the same time, it seems they're both you anyway

1nc0mp4r4bl3

don't call me mate i aint your mate m8.

furthermore, you call us pathetic and yet you get your girlfriend to sign up to foe site to stick up for you cause no1 else does.

although, from the way it seems that only 1 of u is online at the same time, it seems they're both you anyway

sry m8. Yes you're pathetic. And I didn't make her creat an account. She's offline, because she's on her way to my place. I am chilling/listening to music and I'll soon leave aswell.  ;)

yo noobs i so cool i don't play rs you guys are nerds, i just chillin with my hot gf listening to music n stuff, its cool and we troll you noobs you're so pathetic LOL