*~ 0z0_Scim_0z0 Road to 99 Hunter ~* 99 NOW! 5-30-09

0z0_Scim_0z0

0z0_Scim_0z0

i wuz hunting on a labtop, chasing an imp near the ogres and i accidentally pressed the button that disables wirless networks and dc's u and i wuz incredibly close to an ogre when i did. when i got my connection back i wuz in lumbridge so ogre killed me

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• L O R D E H

• P4|Pink

• Steroids

• 0z0_Scim_0z0

Crue Nation

Gotta get it soon man you told me you'd get it like 2+ weeks ago :P Well you're close now gl with the last level :)

V Carrier V

Very nice indeed, it would be cool if you showed a bank pic of before you started hunted, to now.  I think that's what I'm going to do.  You inspired me to make a G&A for hunter too.

Sad that you lost all your chins bro =[.

I would have banked it once in a while if I was you, a ring of dueling can just be wielded - no trouble.

0z0_Scim_0z0

GOAL COMPLETE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Well done, sorry i couldnt come after the trip i was so tired i  hadda go sleep lol, i died 3times because i was basically asleep l0ol. Always returned because i know it was important but i wasnt even helping lol.

I'm jealous, I love how the hunter cape looks. Not to mention the money you make off it lol. Shows you have dedication to get 99 hunter, gl training up your combat stats.

0z0_Scim_0z0

Thanks, im going to keep hunting and flipping until i get 30m back, then ill train cb, and btw is 9 atm