anyone heard of these before??

Mr-G-Maul

lol fucksake dont buy any fucking pills they r all fake. supplements r fake fucking morons get scammed all day long, enjoy cornflour pills, go watch the documentary "bigger stronger faster"

lol fucksake dont buy any fucking pills they r all fake. supplements r fake fucking morons get scammed all day long, enjoy cornflour pills, go watch the documentary "bigger stronger faster"

never said i was going to buy any. I asked if anyone has heard of them or used them?

ANABOL-AMP™ is a non-steroidal Hard Core Muscle Amplification system.

this alone makes me want to make a fake paypal and buy their entire stock with it.. as a troll

• 2 weeks later...

useless lol if you want some good energy pills get "T5's" I took them in my preseason training for rugby, I found that i had 10x the energy i usually had by that time of the day, and i use it for fitness and for weights

Right, cause everybody else has done shit posts. Ill evaluate it properly for you.

Whats in it:

D-Ribose

Chrysin (5,7-dihydroxyflavone)

Creatine Ethyl Ester

5-Methoxy-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone

Evaluation of each compound:

D-Ribose & Creatine Ethyl Ester both used in the ATP system, both over-rated but do work for some people.

Chrysin in tablet form is useless because orally administered chrysin does not have clinical aromatase inhibitor activity (so pretend its not there)

and methoxy-isoflavone is to naturally increase testosterone, but useless at your age as your testosterone is already sky-high. PHD Synergy has methoxy-isoflavone in it and i never felt a difference (you never know anyway).

So basically they aren't anything special, your better off getting ZMA tabs and some Creatine monohydrate powder (you can get CEE but it tastes like battery acid i promise you, you wont be able to drink it).

Right, cause everybody else has done shit posts. Ill evaluate it properly for you.

Whats in it:

D-Ribose

Creatine Ethyl Ester

D-Ribose & Creatine Ethyl Ester both used in the ATP system, both over-rated but do work for some people.

Chrysin in tablet form is useless because orally administered chrysin does not have clinical aromatase inhibitor activity (so pretend its not there)

and methoxy-isoflavone is to naturally increase testosterone, but useless at your age as your testosterone is already sky-high. PHD Synergy has methoxy-isoflavone in it and i never felt a difference (you never know anyway).

So basically they aren't anything special, your better off getting ZMA tabs and some Creatine monohydrate powder (you can get CEE but it tastes like battery acid i promise you, you wont be able to drink it).

You just posted a load of crap no one understands  :trollbob:

Whats in it:

D-Ribose

Creatine Ethyl Ester

Ah right i see i was just wondering because of the price and friends, family has used them and my cousin said he got some nice gains. But yeah thanks for breaking it down :)

useless lol if you want some good energy pills get "T5's" I took them in my preseason training for rugby, I found that i had 10x the energy i usually had by that time of the day, and i use it for fitness and for weights

Arent they used for cutting? also known as strippers? Sure they make you sweat like crazy or something?

yo lets go store buy protein and drink protein shakes and not workout and get buff like arnold

I do train, I go to the gym everyday lol been training properly for aorund 4 month. :)