• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Octavarium

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Snickers ;o

ur not allowd any sry m8

NOES! Ahw, I'll buy my own Celebrations then :(

share a whole box with rose.

Okidoki, I will when she returns home tomorrow  ^_^

PS: Her name is not Rose ann, it's just an abbreviation. :)

1nc0mp4r4bl3

292tk6f.png

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just complimented his guitar playing, I don't even know him. But I guess this forum is full of 15-20 years old faggots who have never touched the hand of a girl and playing Runescape 15/7. Get a life bro.

Why the heck am I still on this forum lol?

OH, BECAUSE I LAUGH AT MORONS LIKE YOU.  :Hi:

292tk6f.png

I just complimented his guitar playing, I don't even know him. But I guess this forum is full of 15-20 years old faggots who have never touched the hand of a girl and playing Runescape 15/7. Get a life bro.

you're the only moron i know who has to mention he has a girlfriend in every single retarded post he makes.

a few months ago you were this guy who pretended he had a girlfriend and made numerous topics about imaginary couple drama

i shall laugh at you when she realizes that you're that much of a loser and ditches you for somebody else

and i've had enough "hand holding" (ooooohhhh badasssss) to not envy you and that so awesomely hot girlfriend of yours (the part where i say she's hot is sarcasm but i don't expect you to understand it)

and please leave the forums, it'll be one less retard to deal with  :Hi:

1nc0mp4r4bl3

292tk6f.png

you're the only moron i know who has to mention he has a girlfriend in every single retarded post he makes.

a few months ago you were this guy who pretended he had a girlfriend and made numerous topics about imaginary couple drama

i shall laugh at you when she realizes that you're that much of a loser and ditches you for somebody else

and i've had enough "hand holding" (ooooohhhh badasssss) to not envy you and that so awesomely hot girlfriend of yours (the part where i say she's hot is sarcasm but i don't expect you to understand it)

and please leave the forums, it'll be one less retard to deal with  :Hi:

I never mention my girlfriend in any comments you fucking retard. And stop fucking coming up with things that happened like a year ago, that was a shit period and I changed alot.

You haven't changed at all - you're still a whining little cunt. You mention her all the fucking time, check your sig. I bet 70-80% of FOE have girlfriends, yet they don't mention them at every opportunity. You're about 15 and have been together a few weeks, she's hardly your fucking life-partner.

Stop being so up your own ass and analyse the situation, right now you're the most hated person here - not because people are jealous, not because you're a 'LOL IM A TROLL', not for any other reason besides being a massive cunt. You're not a likeable person, you're clearly doing something wrong.

Oh, don't bother posting again Marc, if you wanna rage, just pm me.

instead of answer your empty first of the double post, i'll just suggest a sig for you again, specially made by me

you should really think about it, it's cute, pink and all, and i doubt anyone will make another one for free to you :(

292tk6f.png

1nc0mp4r4bl3

You haven't changed at all - you're still a whining little cunt. You mention her all the fucking time, check your sig. I bet 70-80% of FOE have girlfriends, yet they don't mention them at every opportunity. You're about 15 and have been together a few weeks, she's hardly your fucking life-partner.

Stop being so up your own ass and analyse the situation, right now you're the most hated person here - not because people are jealous, not because you're a 'LOL IM A TROLL', not for any other reason besides being a massive cunt. You're not a likeable person, you're clearly doing something wrong.

You don't know me, therefore you can't judge me you fucking prick. I never mention her at all and LOL 70-80%? Who the hell do you think you are scumbag? I don't give a fuck whether I am hated or not, this is a fucking game-forum  :wow:

Grow the fuck up, get your facts straight and get a life.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

instead of answer your empty first of the double post, i'll just suggest a sig for you again, specially made by me

you should really think about it, it's cute, pink and all, and i doubt anyone will make another one for free to you :(

292tk6f.png

The sig makes no sense. I just complimented the guy and said he should ignore the troll comments. I don't know him.

1nc0mp4r4bl3 has his girlfriend in his sig and avatar because last time he mentioned a girls name she actually found it on here, so hes hoping his girlfriend finds it aswell

and Malteser :whistle:

292tk6f.png

The sig makes no sence. I just complimented the guy and said he should ignore the troll comments. I don't know him.

you obviously didn't see octavarium's post about you two

You don't know me, therefore you can't judge me you fucking prick. I never mention her at all and LOL 70-80%? Who the hell do you think you are scumbag? I don't give a fuck whether I am hated or not, this is a fucking game-forum  :wow:

sig + avatar

you also mention you never play

why do you have to try to make yourself feel superior to other people on this forum?

why do you have to tell us everything about your shitty life?

why do you stay here if you don't play and nobody likes you?

I also didn't know Steve Irwin, that's the great thing about the human mind - you can build an educated assumption of someone's personality without knowing every little detail of their life. Fascinating, huh?

Yes, it's a game forum - well observed. However, if you're going to be sticking around, it would be better to be liked as opposed to being hate, right? Me grow up? You're the most angsty, whinging little pussy I've came across on these boards.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

1nc0mp4r4bl3 has his girlfriend in his sig and avatar because last time he mentioned a girls name she actually found it on here, so hes hoping his girlfriend finds it aswell

Mate, my girlfriend actually made an account and she made a topic last time. We are just making fun of the morons on this forum.  :sleep:

Mate, my girlfriend actually made an account and she made a topic last time. We are just making fun of the morons on this forum.  :sleep:

is that what you do on your dates?

what a nice couple

I also didn't know Steve Irwin, that's the great thing about the human mind - you can build an educated assumption of someone's personality without knowing every little detail of their life. Fascinating, huh?

Yes, it's a game forum - well observed. However, if you're going to be sticking around, it would be better to be liked as opposed to being hate, right? Me grow up? You're the most angsty, whinging little pussy I've came across on these boards.

HE'S MORE HATED THAN ME?

HAHAHAHAHA GOML INCOMPARABLE, YOU CUNT.

Ps your girlfriend looks like a man