Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• Octavarium

Elven Dremor

omg thats so tragic  :(

it's because of people like you that he did it

What's your problem? Fuck off this forum.

omg thats so tragic  :(

You do realise that Anders Behring Breivik was shouting Islamic/Paki racist remarks as he laughed and shot everyone...

"LOL killing kids LOL Muslims are shit LOL LOL "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8657669/Norway-shootings-Anders-Behring-Breiviks-YouTube-video-posted-hours-before-killings.html

so you were defending matt when he was being openly racist (and pretty ignorant at the same time) and you flame me when i'm not even saying anything shocking?

Fuck off this forum retard.

Elven Dremor

so you were defending matt when he was being openly racist (and pretty ignorant at the same time) and you flame me when i'm not even saying anything shocking?

Who is Matt, and I'm defending Turbanator.

I wouldn't call that flaming, did your feelings get hurt or something?

If you don't consider what you said wrong, you don't deserve to be on FoE forums.

I don't flame, or be racist towards anyone for no reason, you should do the same.

If you don't consider what you said wrong, you don't deserve to be on FoE forums.

I don't flame, or be racist towards anyone for no reason, you should do the same.

let's look at it slowly so that your brain can follow:

• Breivik hates foreigners and was complaining that there were too many in his country, that's why he killed so many people.
  • Turbanator is from india.
  • there are a lot of immigrants who come from asia, and africa in europe

THEREFORE it is because of people like turbanator, people from asia, who go to europe that this happened.

If there weren't any immigrants, nothing would've happened.

I thought all of this was implied in what i said, but it seems like i overestimated your IQ...

However I don't blame them for what happened, it was Breivik's madness that caused all this. It was at least half a joke, but once again i don't expect you to understand that.

Now i'm really concerned... Are you retarded?

Elven Dremor

let's look at it slowly so that your brain can follow:

• Breivik hates foreigners and was complaining that there were too many in his country, that's why he killed so many people.
  • Turbanator is from india.
  • there are a lot of immigrants who come from asia, and africa in europe

THEREFORE it is because of people like turbanator, people from asia, who go to europe that this happened.

If there weren't any immigrants, nothing would've happened.

I thought all of this was implied in what i said, but it seems like i overestimated your IQ...

However I don't blame them for what happened, it was Breivik's madness that caused all this. It was at least half a joke, but once again i don't expect you to understand that.

Now i'm really concerned... Are you retarded?

Oh my.. You question my IQ, but really, what is yours?

Also I never said what you said wasn't the cause, so why make it sound like I did?

I said it was wrong to aim a hurtful comment at someone for no reason what so ever. (If you didn't understand this - Maybe you're the retarded one?)

It may seem like a joke to you, but others may not see it the same way.

I'll repeat. I don't consider that flaming.

@However I don't blame them for what happened

"THEREFORE it is because of people like turbanator, people from asia, who go to europe that this happened."

Sounds like you're blaming them to me.

Please, just shh.

Sigh .. ignorance.

out of context... moron

ooohhhh nice one!

Also I never said what you said wasn't the cause, so why make it sound like I did?

you said that you never said what you said wasn't the cause, but i never said what you said, which was that what you said wasn't the cause

i was just trying to explain the 10 word sentence that seemed a little complicated for you

"THEREFORE it is because of people like turbanator, people from asia, who go to europe that this happened."

let me rephrase it so that even you can understand:

Once upon a time there was a country in the north where Mr B lived.

He loved his country, maybe a little too much. He saw all the little immigrants who came from the far east and the south in his country.

But Mr B noooo like the immigrants. He thought he could do something for his country, thought he could save it.

So Mr B killed 90 people.

if immigrants never came, Mr B wouldn'tve killed 90 people  <-------------------------- TURBANATOR

if Mr B wasn't mad, he wouldn'tve killed 90 people

i don't blame anyone but Mr B, just stating what i think is obvious...

Elven Dremor

Sigh .. ignorance.

out of context... moron

ooohhhh nice one!

you said that you never said what you said wasn't the cause, but i never said what you said, which was that what you said wasn't the cause

i was just trying to explain the 10 word sentence that seemed a little complicated for you

let me rephrase it so that even you can understand:

Once upon a time there was a country in the north where Mr B lived.

He loved his country, maybe a little too much. He saw all the little immigrants who came from the far east and the south in his country.

But Mr B noooo like the immigrants. He thought he could do something for his country, thought he could save it.

So Mr B killed 90 people.

if immigrants never came, Mr B wouldn'tve killed 90 people  <-------------------------- TURBANATOR

if Mr B wasn't mad, he wouldn'tve killed 90 people

i don't blame anyone but Mr B, just stating what i think is obvious...

Holy shit ...  :facepalm:

You obviously weren't the brightest kid in the class, I assume.

"you said that you never said what you said wasn't the cause, but i never said what you said, which was that what you said wasn't the cause

i was just trying to explain the 10 word sentence that seemed a little complicated for you"

If you didn't think that's what I meant, then why tell me what I already knew? Maybe this is too complicated for you, because you just really aren't understanding shit all. You brought up something that was entirely irrelevant, I will again explain.

"If you don't consider what you said wrong, you don't deserve to be on FoE forums."

Again - Wrong as in, it wasn't the right thing to do.

Not saying your statement was wrong, I really don't care about his motives at all.

"let me rephrase it so that even you can understand:"

Don't rephrase it, it was perfect how it was, I understand fully - Your still blaming them.

Your trying to state the obvious, yes yes.

But since your stating that fact, it therefore means your blaming them, otherwise you wouldn't of brought it up.

"if immigrants never came, Mr B wouldn'tve killed 90 people  <-------------------------- TURBANATOR

if Mr B wasn't mad, he wouldn'tve killed 90 people"

If there wasn't psychos out there, the problem would be solved also, but this is reality, get it through your head.

Admit your wrong, stop trying to win.

ENTERING DEBATE WITH NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY

CHIPS

Nah I kid, on topic the psycho would've killed anyone regardless of their race in the end.

depending on the point of view, they can be seen as the ones to blame or not.

i'm saying they are the CAUSE, but not necessarily to blame.

does your superior self understand the difference?

"If you don't consider what you said wrong, you don't deserve to be on FoE forums."

I understood this, and I explained my sentence because I believe that telling the truth is never "wrong"

ENTERING DEBATE WITH NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY

CHIPS

Nah I kid, on topic the psycho would've killed anyone regardless of their race in the end.

mostly white people died...

Elven Dremor

I understood this, and I explained my sentence because I believe that telling the truth is never "wrong"

You can't say they caused it without blaming them.

No matter what you say, if you say thats the cause, you're blaming that cause.

I'm not trying to debate this, because it's just common knowledge - For most people.

Even if it were the truth, you don't always say it, especially when it's offensive to other people.

Example - A disable person walks past you.

You don't sing out, "Hey, your retarded." It's just not the right thing to do. Again, if you disagree, you're a horrible person IRL.

This is a pointless 'debate' for me, obviously since you said such a thing, you won't change your mind. So I'm stopping.

I'm not trying to debate this, because it's just common knowledge - For most people.

Even if it were the truth, you don't always say it, especially when it's offensive to other people.

You don't sing out, "Hey, your retarded." It's just not the right thing to do. Again, if you disagree, you're a horrible person IRL.

This is a pointless 'debate' for me, obviously since you said such a thing, you won't change your mind. So I'm stopping.

by your logic, poland is to blame for WW2. and so is every other country who got attacked by Hitler

being retarded is not their fault. Being an immigrant is.

let me be "wrong": Hey, you're retarded

oh the irony

If by existing then they are the cause, that means 99% of murders the victim can be blamed.

Like the crazy guys that kill girls that reject them, are the girls to blame because they're the cause? Fuck no. You blame the psycho with the hacksaw and lubricant.

I haven't followed the debate too well.  :kanye:

Elven Dremor

by your logic, poland is to blame for WW2. and so is every other country who got attacked by Hitler

oh the irony

You're trying to hard. Hitler was the cause - Therefore he is to blame, or you going to say it was the jews fault aswell?

Thanks, you found a typo - Gold star for you.

If by existing then they are the cause, that means 99% of murders the victim can be blamed.

Like the crazy guys that kill girls that reject them, are the girls to blame because they're the cause? Fuck no. You blame the psycho with the hacksaw and lubricant.

I haven't followed the debate too well.  :kanye:

I disagree that breaking up was the cause, I would say it's something to do with his psyche - But since his brain is apart of him, and that is who he is, he is to blame, even if it's not entirely his fault.

oh the irony

You're trying to hard. Hitler was the cause - Therefore he is to blame, or you going to say it was the jews fault aswell?

do you ever use your brain(s)? Hitler didn't just attack other countries for fun, he had reasons! whether they are valid or not is another problem... does treaty of versailles, chamberlin and alliance ring any bell?

just by existing you become the cause of many things, doesn't mean you're always to blame.

but it's not the subject is it?

immigrants were the cause of the attacks (not the victims though), but Mr B is to blame.

and there were probably more, but a typo in that sentence.... :P

I disagree that breaking up was the cause, I would say it's something to do with his psyche - But since his brain is apart of him, and that is who he is, he is to blame, even if it's not entirely his fault.

Elven Dremor

oh the irony

do you ever use your brain(s)? Hitler didn't just attack other countries for fun, he had reasons! whether they are valid or not is another problem... does treaty of versailles, chamberlin and alliance ring any bell?

just by existing you become the cause of many things, doesn't mean you're always to blame.

immigrants were the cause of the attacks (not the victims though), but Mr B is to blame.

It's like talking to a brick wall with you.

No, I didn't study WW2, nor do I care about it.

I can't be bothered - Re-read what I've said. You know I'm right - Just use your peanut sized brain to figure this one out.

Remember causes and motives are different.

oh the irony

It's like talking to a brick wall with you.

No, I didn't study WW2, nor do I care about it.

I can't be bothered - Re-read what I've said. You know I'm right - Just use your peanut sized brain to figure this one out.

Remember causes and motives are different.

It is entirely the murderers fault.