• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Octavarium

I laugh the the good jokes. but like when some person in full robes comes on a bus, sits near the bank, i do keep an eye on him just incase.

However i still wouldnt say im racist. I dont go around lynching them, or degrading them.

Toby|Doggie

I quite like black people. Most of them are nice.

because u suck dick?

Hey man, nice post! In the future maybe try hanging yourself instead ^^

Are some of you actually trying to say you've never laughed at a racist joke before? If so, you're a fucking tool.

There's a difference between jokes, and hate...  :icon1z: derp

Are some of you actually trying to say you've never laughed at a racist joke before? If so, you're a fucking tool.

Cheers for that obvious statement. Why do you act like everything is directed at you? You insecure cretin.

There's a difference between jokes, and hate...  :icon1z: derp

Cheers for that obvious statement. Why do you act like everything is directed at you? You insecure cretin.

Hey, I'm not the blatant racist here.

Watch the end of the video again TJ,

"I'm not racist." That goes for everyone.

Not understanding... And how can I watch the vid, didn't her stupid ass take it down?

once again we can open an endless debate: "can we laugh about everything?"

jokes shouldn't be regarded as racism. I pity those who would laugh about the same jokes if they weren't directed at jews/black ppl.

my joke was meant to make you lot react, and you only confirmed what i knew was right: we have a lot of hypocrits here who, as benny put it so well, act like they've just been shot whenever anything that could be interpreted as racism is said.

jokes shouldn't be regarded as racism. I pity those who would laugh about the same jokes if they weren't directed at jews/black ppl.

my joke was meant to make you lot react, and you only confirmed what i knew was right: we have a lot of hypocrits here who, as benny put it so well, act like they've just been shot whenever anything that could be interpreted as racism is said.

Like I said, there's a difference between jokes, and blatant racism. Although you may find it funny, another person might not find any humor in it at all.  For example:

Joker:

A bunch of babies were thrown into a sewer.... THEY ALL DIED!

The "Ear"

:icon2f:

Don't get me wrong, there are jokes that are racially base, that ARE funny.

But when you get to the point, where you're making yourself sound like a jackass, you've gone to far.

Don't bother flaming. Not going to read or respond.

IM MAD I DONT HAS HUMOR

since you aren't going to read, i thought i'd give it a fix

Joker:

A bunch of babies were thrown into a sewer.... THEY ALL DIED!

I actually lolled so fucking hard... I couldn't have asked for a better punchline. Unless I actually punched the babies into the sewer... :lol:

removed due to hate speech

judging by the illegitimacy and retardedness of the quote tower I'd assume it was taken down for a good reason

Benny The Leak LMAO

nop thats me =>

removed due to hate speech

judging by the illegitimacy and retardedness of the quote tower I'd assume it was taken down for a good reason

ya TJ was being pretty dumb right there

Zz Nektas Zz

because u suck dick?

nah  maybe u need it

what u prefer a rope or a knife?

because u suck dick?

nah  maybe u need it

You truly are an incredible retard...

Do everybody a favour and bathe yourself in acid you intolerable waste of space.

because u suck dick?

nah  maybe u need it

NO YOU COZ I GOT A MIROR SO WAT YOU SAY GOSE BACK TO YOU HAAAHAHA