HOCKEY

Ikz

Discuss. Favourite teams, do you play, trades, drafts, etc etc

WINNIPEG JETS 2011-2012?!

Don't play yet doing intramural in college to practice for a league. LEAFS <3 and Flames and Canucks <3

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins sent to Edmonton now they have two first overall forwards but will that make up for their defence?

JAMES REIMER <3

DISCUSS.

Used to love the Colorado Avalanche when I first started following the NHL (Back with Forsberg, Sakic, Blake, Foote, Hedujk) I think that was in 2002. Ever since they kind of collapsed just stuck with my home town Calgary Flames. My family has had season tickets for the past 4 years so I do try to see every game I can. I played hockey since I was 6 or 7, till the end of Bantam. Played Bantam AAA both seasons so I would like to think I was pretty good.

So If the Jets do play in the 2011 -2012 season, I heard Detroit is going to move to the Eastern Conference? Personally I would love that as they were always a playoff contender and it will make room for the Flames to clinch a nice position. Hoping to see a hot season from my boy Jarome.

I also own 3 Calgary Flames Jerserys. I have a Iginla, Phaneuf (Yeah regret it), and my last name on one if that counts.

Edit: Though this season I would like to see Tampa Bay do really well. I enjoy watching Stamkos.

B L l l T Z

Sharks for life <3

I played AAA bantam last season. Going into Midget this year.

I live in Calgary O.O flames suck.

Edmonton is just a shit organization. why would you add another forward to your roster. like honestly hes just gunna end up playing on their 3rd/4th line, should have drafted Larsson, their defence is shit.

Benny The Leak LMAO

:trollbob:

rugby ftw

fuck off, we dont need your niqqer sports on a hockey thread.

Rugby = a bunch of natives running into each other over and over again.

Its not even a sport..

Benny The Leak LMAO

Rugby looks more barbaric than organized.

Agreed. How can you call running into each other over and over again a sport?

P IVI P i N

Pengs fan, was upset that Malkin and Crosby were both injured for the playoffs. Like playing as the Lightning in NHL 2011. Stamkos for the 2012 cover amiright?

Stupid Canadians

Applies to Roman too: Who the fuck are you?

OT: But yeah, I've been playing hockey for the majority of my life. It's been the first sport I've been introduced to due to it being a huge staple in my family for generations, and even though I stopped playing for some time (/regret), I've always had this huge affinity for hockey.

The NHL games have always been really sweet, and I always end up buying the new one when it comes out, but for the life of me I just cannot play them if my life depended on it lmao... In regards to Fifa though, yeah it's a pretty fun game, but once again you're on the wrong fucking thread if you're talking about soccer (football, whatever) here. Take a fucking hike.

@ the Jets, I'm really stoked for them. Even though they've been shitting the bed as Atlanta, I kind of hope they do a lot better than they have and at least make a playoff run under the new name and management. I'm kind of hoping they play Detroit in Michigan this year, because I'd be attending that game for sure... I really like the new logo anyways, and when I get the chance to I'm gonna be buying a Byfuglien Jets jersey in a heartbeat.

I really want Detroit to move into the East though. For real, they belong in the East, and they're one of two teams that are in the west that are under EST, which doesn't make sense at all; it makes it a pain in the ass to watch their games when I have shit to do in the morning, because when they're playing teams like Vancouver or San Jose I'm finding myself watching the national anthem at like 10PM. At the same time though, clubs in the west are bitching because there happens to be a lot of Wings fans in the west, and they're complaining about the loss of revenue by the Wings moving to a different conference. I say bullshit.

I'm calling it right now though, Phoenix is moving to Quebec next year... I don't see the city of Glendale pumping another $25M into the team.

Oh, and I hate how people call me a bandwagoner due to me liking the Wings... But in reality, my dad was born just outside of Detroit and my mom was born in downtown Windsor, so once again they've been the first team I've ever been introduced to, and quite honestly yeah, I've liked them ever since :D

During the season Detroit is the definition of consistency. They have been a playoff contender for the past 10 years? I feel like they are getting very old though, and when all their veterans retire they will be struggling. Till then, great hockey played by them.

During the season Detroit is the definition of consistency. They have been a playoff contender for the past 10 years? I feel like they are getting very old though, and when all their veterans retire they will be struggling. Till then, great hockey played by them.

20 years :shifty:

And yeah, it's starting to concern me... Because this year they've already lost Modano, Rafalski, Osgood and Draper, and come next year Lidstrom and Bertuzzi are probably gonna go as well. They've always been known as an old team though, so within the next two years it's gonna be strange seeing how they'll play without the veterans :p

Benny The Leak LMAO

hackey #2 skill requiring sport no joke, those dudes are mad cunts.

#1 are these guys

Ljb6Mne8Mfc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...