What are the top diet pills to help lose weight?

femnutrition

Tango_Oscar

I don't recommend taking weight loss pills they can be very addicting. They don't do much, just increase your over all body temperature. I tried taking pills but I found myself expecting the pills to do every bit of work, do it without pills and your end result no matter what, will be more satisfying.

Weight loss pills being addictive.....could be because caffeine is addictive, you aren't gonna end up like a crack addict off some fat burning tabs.

There are many different types of weight loss pills. One type of weight loss pills are called thermogenics. These increase your overall body temperature. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY TYPE, THERE ARE MANY OTHER TYPES.

You being lazy and expecting the pills to do all the work is due to you being retarded, and lazy/wanting to do things the easy way (hence why you was fat in the first place).

and why will it be more satisfying not using them? because weight loss supplements are cheating? you contradict yourself there because in your second sentence you say they dont do much.  :Hi:

Dan| High Rating

You will need a good diet and routine as well..  don't expect the pills to do everything. Also - you don't need to take stacks of pills, but SOME will help and speed up fat loss, some will just waste your money. If you don't want to use pills simply find a good cutting routine on either: www.muscleandstrength.co.uk or www.bodybuilding.com and calculate your 'maintence calories' and eat 500 less than that, whilst training and you're sorted.

I don't recommend taking weight loss pills they can be very addicting. They don't do much, just increase your over all body temperature. I tried taking pills but I found myself expecting the pills to do every bit of work, do it without pills and your end result no matter what, will be more satisfying.

Weight loss pills being addictive.....could be because caffeine is addictive, you aren't gonna end up like a crack addict off some fat burning tabs.

There are many different types of weight loss pills. One type of weight loss pills are called thermogenics. These increase your overall body temperature. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY TYPE, THERE ARE MANY OTHER TYPES.

You being lazy and expecting the pills to do all the work is due to you being retarded, and lazy/wanting to do things the easy way (hence why you was fat in the first place).

and why will it be more satisfying not using them? because weight loss supplements are cheating? you contradict yourself there because in your second sentence you say they dont do much.  :Hi:

merkd

Tango_Oscar

and why will it be more satisfying not using them? because weight loss supplements are cheating? you contradict yourself there because in your second sentence you say they dont do much.  :Hi:

merkd

Too Ezi.