ZERKERZ RULE

tech k0

Are zerker the new pures ??? Cause even though there are millions of one defence pures still out there zerkers are everywhere. Just wandering if u think zerkers are the new pures of runescape ?? Also post pics of ur zerker doing some sick k0's and ill do my best to edit them to make em look Purty sick

B L l l T Z

how is 45 defence pure, its funny when people say that their account is a "barrows pure" lmao..

Benny The Leak LMAO

how is 45 defence pure, its funny when people say that their account is a "barrows pure" lmao..

barrows isn't 45defence mate..

barrows isn't 45defence mate..

he never said it was  :facepalm:

Nah i shit on them with my Barrows Pure

Rapier cuts through their defence like a knife through butter

And maul just makes them tele when i've ate once lelelelelelelel

Pures are dead tbh, only a matter of time before the economy crashes to the point everyone in every pure clan can afford turmoil. Then the era of 45 def will come.

Pures are dead tbh, only a matter of time before the economy crashes to the point everyone in every pure clan can afford turmoil. Then the era of 45 def will come.

Or when HELLA from FI gets 38 defence for turmoil

Oh and not only 45 defence will be allowed IR accepts mains now

ffs noobs every1 knows that only 1-30 def is pure...

wats rs coming too

You fucking retarded? 30 def isn't pure at all. 20 should be the maximum def allowed in a pure clan.

Yet you dont even have 20 post...  :facepalm:

wats rs coming too

You fucking retarded? 30 def isn't pure at all. 20 should be the maximum def allowed in a pure clan.

1-2 def = pure...

Logan|Ravaged

wats rs coming too

Adam he's a new fag shame on you for not knowing that  :facepalm:

Well Wat I meant by zerkers being the new pures is that there preety much taking the place of pures because everyone used to want a pure now a lot of people want to make zerkers and there everywhere. Just likes pures were and still kind of are