[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Interracial relationships

Juelz

This board seemed kinda dead so imma spice it up a bit.

So the question is have you ever been in a interracial relationship? If you have was it harder then other relationships you've had in the past? (friends/family pestering you) if you haven't are you willing to try? Why/why not.

Personally Ive dated many races aswell as my own and sometimes would have people bother me about the interracial more the the relationships I've had with my own race. My motto about this is that as long as you look good, got a pussy and I like you then there's no problem. Although I've also got friends who will only date there own race because of what people will say,or simply because they where raised not to even think about it. I just find it sad that it's like this. Well that's my opinion what do you guys think?

~Juelz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Juelz

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do have a problem then you are seriously fucked.

i do have a problem with reproducing with someone of a different race

i do not mind if others do, but i just can't.

i'm not fucked up, i'm just attracted to people who are like me...

I've been in relationships with girls of almost every race.

People who are against it, shouldn't knock it till they've tried it. I still can't understand why people have such insecurity's about such things.

Tango_Oscar

I've never done it, but i guess it would be alright.

Dont really find many foreigners attractive, and the ones i do are into their own race.

I've never done it, but i guess it would be alright.

Dont really find many foreigners attractive, and the ones i do are into their own race.

ukrainian girls :wub:

I having something for asians/latina's

Wouldnt mind giving them a go

But being a white guy, i think carrying around a black baby would look strange

I having something for asians/latina's

Wouldnt mind giving them a go

But being a white guy, i think carrying around a black baby would look strange

No actually, he or she would be half-half, Which are extremely common. And are usually really cute babies  ^_^

Awhhh  :)

I don't find fully black women attractive at all.

That may be true, but again that's all preference. People are unique, and that's truly a beautiful thing.

Idc how unique they are if they're dark black I won't find them attractive.

No need to get defensive... I was merely stating that different people have different attractions.

You are no exception, and there's nothing wrong with it.

How about a brunette with a nice setta tits?  :nice:

i find it possible to find most races attractive. excpet Thai girls and maybe DARK black.

i have had a spanish gf and have abit of a thing for spanish/portugese/italian etc.

celebs i find most attractive - jessica alba, dianna aggron. they r both a mix of a few things i think.

Tango_Oscar

i find it possible to find most races attractive. excpet Thai girls and maybe DARK black.

i have had a spanish gf and have abit of a thing for spanish/portugese/italian etc.

celebs i find most attractive - jessica alba, dianna aggron. they r both a mix of a few things i think.

Deffo more of a Gerard Butler guy myself  :wub:

rofl if you remember this

Well tbh maybe y'all haven't seen a attractive "Dark black" girl yet it's not necessarily  her skin color. Most of the time it's usually not to

Much about looks but personality Now adays

Tango_Oscar

Well tbh maybe y'all haven't seen a attractive "Dark black" girl yet it's not necessarily  her skin color. 60 percent of the time it's usually not to

Much about looks but personality Now adays

I fucking hate it when people state facts, almost as if it makes them sound like they have a clue.

where the fuck did you get 60% from rofl.

na 29% of the time i wont even look at a black girl m8.

i have to ask a mate of mine who is really into black girls to know which ones are good looking... lol

1nc0mp4r4bl3

This is a pretty interesting topic ;)

It's also possible for me to find most races attractive, I just prefer my own race though. But it's really about the personality of a girl, when you start a relationship. Yes, of course, the looks of the girl are important as well, when you meet a girl for the first time. You can't really fall in love with a girl, just because she looks good. That just means you like her, but LOVE is something totally different. That's atleast how I experienced it with my girlfriend and I liked her when I first met her, but I fell in love when I really started to know her better.

^_^