don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Favorite Weed?

TJ

smokings stupid, costs too much.

If you have an income, you can buy enough to support your week, if your an average consumer.

Money can be spent on something better and a lot more worthwhile though.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Toby|Doggie

• Octavarium

smokings stupid, costs too much.

If you have an income, you can buy enough to support your week, if your an average consumer.

Money can be spent on something better and a lot more worthwhile though.

20 bucks can get me enough weed for the week. Then I still make enough to do what ever... I dn't even notice it.

Ethan|Unicornz

You guys are idiots. We aren't trying to impress you or make you think we're cool. Those who smoke marijuana often enjoy discussing marijuana with others who do. If you don't smoke just refrain from commenting and do yourself a huge favor.

OT: Had some epicly dank God's Gift a few months ago, was awesome :D . Also me and my friends bought about 3/4 ounce of trainwreck a few weeks ago, which was pretty nice. My friends had some grape ape a while back, and they said it was really good, never got to try it though :(. Being asthmatic, bongs usually work best for me, would vape but they're expensive as fuck and hard to come by at my age.

You guys are idiots. We aren't trying to impress you or make you think we're cool. Those who smoke marijuana often enjoy discussing marijuana with others who do. If you don't smoke just refrain from commenting and do yourself a huge favor.

OT: Had some epicly dank God's Gift a few months ago, was awesome :D . Also me and my friends bought about 3/4 ounce of trainwreck a few weeks ago, which was pretty nice. My friends had some grape ape a while back, and they said it was really good, never got to try it though :(. Being asthmatic, bongs usually work best for me, would vape but they're expensive as fuck and hard to come by at my age.

First statement: Very True

Second Statement: Very nice ^^

Your like 12, you defiantly shouldn't be smoking lmao.

Your like 12, you defiantly shouldn't be smoking lmao.

He's Ethan, he can do as he pleases.

I rarely smoke these days, but the first time I ever got high was on chronic, being British that's quite rare. My great-grandfather sent me it in the post from Canada, never been able to find anything as good since  ^_^

All hazes tbh, living in Amsterdam gives you the choice of some fine hazes.

Lemon haze <3 Strawberry haze <3, also had Mango haze couple weeks back.

The taste is just mmmmmmmm...

Plex and Dog are dying to smoke a fatty with da bernj.

you just jelly  :wub:

there all wank real men smoke crack and inject smack

But then you end up looking like your avatar and typing how you do. No thanks.

Me and Jim are hopefully travelling europe next year together, gonna be in amsterdam for a few days at least.

its all about gillyweed son

Jealous Bernie...

I think a holiday to Amsterdam is order too get stoned out of my mind for days on end.

yeah man and you got enough choices lol.

must say though that you gotto find a good coffeeshop to find the quality hazes.

cuz in amsterdam there a fucking ton load of coffeeshops lol.

Anyone on this post who said marijuana is a drug is soft, its a plant.

Jack H :)

WTF! CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Tj, you ever try to get your card?

I might attempt to get mine this month.

I haven't seen connor in like a year  :huh: