Goals v2

Tom (Rendition)

Tom (Rendition)

Lets set some new goals as we looked at our old ones in meleed's thread.

So what is your target for 3 months time?

Mine:

To get up to 76kg weight (even when I wake up in the morning)

Deadlift - 150kg*10*3 [Only just started dling so I think I may struggle with this one =(]

Dumbell Bench -  32kg*10*3

Dips - Bodyweight + 8kg*10*3

Those are the main ones really.

i was sposed to cut down from 15% bodyfat to 11, but i think im 12 atm and happy overall. so goal complete at 91kg. now just another bulking cycle but this time going to introduce a pro-hormone and keep the diet VERY clean for once, should be able to break my record of lean muscle mass per 2-3 month bulk with it.

not really got any strength goals. takes too long to gain where i am atm to make a short-term goal which will eventually end in disapointment lol.

Tom (Rendition)

i was sposed to cut down from 15% bodyfat to 11, but i think im 12 atm and happy overall. so goal complete at 91kg. now just another bulking cycle but this time going to introduce a pro-hormone and keep the diet VERY clean for once, should be able to break my record of lean muscle mass per 2-3 month bulk with it.

not really got any strength goals. takes too long to gain where i am atm to make a short-term goal which will eventually end in disapointment lol.

91kg with 12% percent bodyfat is good.  well done.

Toby|Doggie

To drop from 196lbs to 161lbs, and get in shape to be fighting in the ABA.

you want to be in ABBA? m8 they dies ages ago and ur gay

Tom (Rendition)

u got some silly goals tom, random ass dumbbell bench goal and dips +8kg bodyweight wtf? lol

Why? :(

Whats random about a bench goal?

And dips are good toooo

idk its not that good to have long term goals, just make sure u beat every session by a rep or weight.

why dont u do normal flat bench lol

Tom (Rendition)

idk its not that good to have long term goals, just make sure u beat every session by a rep or weight.

why dont u do normal flat bench lol

For chest I do incline bench, decline bench and flys on flat so that I'm working the chest from all different angles.  I do try to make small gains from session session, but it's good to have something to work towards as well.

I prefer dumbell to barbell because then I know I'm not relying on one side more then the other. 

Go from 173 to 185 around 8% BF.

Current ----> Goal

Bench: 190 - 225

Squat - 285 - 335

Deadlift - 340 - 400

Goal: 15.5" Arms and a FULL six pack, (still on that stupid four pack).

Hopefully will have it reached by September. And yeah I think long term goals are great to have because you're actually striving for something.

Tom (Rendition)

my new goals are, by the end of october, reach 20 stone bodyweight, 140-150 bench, 250-270 dead, 180ish squat(sucks)

What is your BF?

my new goals are, by the end of october, reach 20 stone bodyweight, 140-150 bench, 250-270 dead, 180ish squat(sucks)

What is your BF?

dunno, probably a lot.

Down to 76 kilograms now.  I have a layer of fat on my stomach that I'm struggling to lose, problem is that I don't really want to go below 75~ kilograms because I feel like I'm getting to skinny and my parents think so too.  I want to start bulking up my scrawny arms and toning my legs but I want to tone my stomach region as well, not sure what steps to take. Begin Bulk or keep Cutting.

Down to 76 kilograms now.  I have a layer of fat on my stomach that I'm struggling to lose, problem is that I don't really want to go below 75~ kilograms because I feel like I'm getting to skinny and my parents think so too.  I want to start bulking up my scrawny arms and toning my legs but I want to tone my stomach region as well, not sure what steps to take. Begin Bulk or keep Cutting.

1. no such thing as a layer of fat, ur fat cells r shrinking

2. never say toning infront of me or i will kill u

To drop from 196lbs to 161lbs, and get in shape to be fighting in the ABA.

you want to be in ABBA? m8 they dies ages ago and ur gay

l0l