• Env

• Steroids

• Smush

• Reevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

follow madcows or texas method or something

link

find urself i havent used it b4

Looked it up. That's like basically the same shit I've been doing. I want to get a real split like Arms, Shoulders, Legs, Back, Chest

follow madcows or texas method or something

link

find urself i havent used it b4

Looked it up. That's like basically the same shit I've been doing. I want to get a real split like Arms, Shoulders, Legs, Back, Chest

make up ur own shit then and pm me

8/2/11

Squat

8x45

5x95

3x135

4x175 another mini heart attack in my hip

5x175

5x175

Military Press

8x45

5x55

7x60

6x60

5x60

Power Clean

8x40

5x70

3x90

3x90

3x90

3x90

3x90

Tango_Oscar

another mini heart attack in my hip

Ok im gonna be honest and tell you, there isnt a heart in your hip. So it is NOT a heart attack in your hip  :nice:.

Your getting tendon pain perhaps, genuinely the only thing that could help is taking up a few yoga moves and getting the flexibility in your joints and tendons.

Start taking flaxseed oil, codliver oil and your other EFA's

another mini heart attack in my hip

Ok im gonna be honest and tell you, there isnt a heart in your hip. So it is NOT a heart attack in your hip  :nice:.

Your getting tendon pain perhaps, genuinely the only thing that could help is taking up a few yoga moves and getting the flexibility in your joints and tendons.

Start taking flaxseed oil, codliver oil and your other EFA's

Lol, it only happens on some sets which is weird. But I take fish oil?

start putting ur head inbetween ur legs and lick ur ass hole, fun with the added flexibility gains, yayyyy

I save that routine for ur mum m8

8/5/11

Squat

8x45

5x95

3x135

4x180

4x180

3x180

Bench

8x45

5x65

3x75

4x90

3x90

3x90

Don't feel these in my chest really. Was trying to maintain a big arch so my form was shit too.

Deadlift

8x45

5x95

3x145

4x170 Are mid set breaks ok here

if u keep ur hands on the bar, it is the same set, its like that in strongman competitions n stuff, but if u let go, then u have broken ur rep chain

if u keep ur hands on the bar, it is the same set, its like that in strongman competitions n stuff, but if u let go, then u have broken ur rep chain

:nice:

8/8/11

No spotter today :/

Squat

8x45 hip tendon pull......

5x95

3x135

4x180

3x180

3x180

Military Press

8x45

5x55

3x60

4x65

4x65

3x65

Deadlift

8x45

5x95

3x145

4x170

such a boring routine lol. i know its only for starting strength but unless i was making some unbelievable gains (even for a noobie), id get too bored and switch it up lol.

such a boring routine lol. i know its only for starting strength but unless i was making some unbelievable gains (even for a noobie), id get too bored and switch it up lol.

well i make gains every time i go to gym so i don't see any reason to change? idk

Tom (Rendition)

Just thinking.  Last time I saw you, you were just a little nipper.  Are you at allw orried that squatting/dling/power cleaning could hinder your growth?

Just thinking.  Last time I saw you, you were just a little nipper.  Are you at allw orried that squatting/dling/power cleaning could hinder your growth?

Pretty sure that's never been proven. But anyways I'm 5'9 so its meh.

Boring. Throw some isolations in there if you really want to look proportioned. And don't arch your back while benching seeing as I don't think you're doing it right.

Boring. Throw some isolations in there if you really want to look proportioned. And don't arch your back while benching seeing as I don't think you're doing it right.

lol how can you arch wrong

you know better than me lol. getting the desired gains?

everyone on bodybuilding.com said to start with starting strength so that's what i'm doing. but idk maybe i'll work designing a new workout