• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• Steroids

• Smush

• Reevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do cardio then?^

Or increase calorie intake if you're going to be doing excessive cardio.

cardio aint gnna do shit either way its all about calories in vs calories out

9/17/11

Dead

8x95

5x135

3x175

5x215 never grunted so loud in my life

4x215 holy..

4x215 shit..

Bent row

tried out the row machine today

8x25

7x30

8x30

8x30

meh

Lat

reverse

8x60

5x80

3x100

regular

4.5x110 wtf :/

7x110

5x110

Shrug

8x45

8x65

9x60

13x65

idk about these lol

DB Curl

9x20

8x20

8x20

form gets progressively worse as set goes on...

Bar curl

5x50 lol

9x40

8x40

i think ur strong enough now on deads to start warming up on 1 plate. dont you find it ridiculous going from a 25 to a 45?

meh it was already on there so i was like ok

yh ur being a pussy, u know what u lift, no1 else lol.

i don't pay much attention to the weight u use anyway, just ur workout routine / exercises etc.

exactly he knows what he lifts and thats why he is being a pussy coz his plan backfired and tbh, id be ashamed too..

no1 expects u to lift anything more than a bag of sugar or two so tbh the fact u went to a gym impressed me, your bullshit just ruined it though.

then your crappy posts around the forums dissapointed.

keep it real son... keep it real.

exactly he knows what he lifts and thats why he is being a pussy coz his plan backfired and tbh, id be ashamed too..

no1 expects u to lift anything more than a bag of sugar or two so tbh the fact u went to a gym impressed me, your bullshit just ruined it though.

then your crappy posts around the forums dissapointed.

keep it real son... keep it real.

walli you act like ur fit when ur rly just fatstrong lmao

y do u care so much anyways lol

it doesn't matter. his stats are nothing to brag about. who cares that he's adding a few lbs here or there, or if he isnt? As long as he's making progress then that's fine. he's only cheating himself, and not hurting anyone else.

i don't add weights lol. i write them on my phone as i'm doing them and paste directly here. and i wouldn't be cheating myself would just be lying to myself. walli's just a mad ole fella for whatever reason

he does lie lol which is also why he made his vids private too now, removal of evidence lol.

i didnt have a problem until i saw severa posts on other peoples topics where he talks shit lol, throwing them bricks from a glass house is just stupid.

and im the fittest i have ever been and am going to rip up this rugby season which has just started but your concern is noted, and yes that is the most accurate thing on this topic.

he does lie lol which is also why he made his vids private too now, removal of evidence lol.

i didnt have a problem until i saw severa posts on other peoples topics where he talks shit lol, throwing them bricks from a glass house is just stupid.

and im the fittest i have ever been and am going to rip up this rugby season which has just started but your concern is noted, and yes that is the most accurate thing on this topic.

if u think i lied about weights on my vids then ur addition skills r lacking  :)

cool rugby - could care less

doesn't put u in a position to be talking down to ppl in terms of fitness, seems like ur angry/insecure bro, but im not a psychologist so what do i know

i never said u lied on ur vids, ur vids just confirmed the weights u put in ur logs were probably bullshit at time to time.

i think you also need to look up what fitness actually is lol, i dont think you quite understand the terminology.

i only put you in your place as you felt you could talk down to other people, if you dont like it then think before you post on others in future.

was fun playing, see you next year at the beatdown.