don't copy my name if you're shit + pro brid

Nh Grenny

ge4i852F5hs

meh , sub/comment/like

idk how to make it "embeddd or somthing" if someone can do it , edit my topic plox :D or teach me
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mila Kunis

• bwuak maul

• Octavarium

• Nh Grenny

Octavarium

The fact that is such an unoriginal name leads me to believe that he just picked it.

This is pretty much a less good steroids video... except somebody actually copied his exact name.

I cant believe u still dont know how to embed, but i did it for u.. and this video wasnt really topic worthy sorry (n)

bwuak maul

I cant believe u still dont know how to embed, but i did it for u.. and this video wasnt really topic worthy sorry (n)

it was crap

hahaa, i'm putting this video only to show this guy is not worth to carry name "nigga" after that vid he wanted rm i owned him to 5-0 lul bwuak come brid or make own vid?

Mila Kunis

hahaa, i'm putting this video only to show this guy is not worth to carry name "nigga" after that vid he wanted rm i owned him to 5-0 lul bwuak come brid or make own vid?

Your an idiot.

probably didnt even copy your name and it was probably just a coincidence, definetly not topic worthy.