Pjers

He11

Fucking hate the god damn son of a bitch's. I pk on my main for a fucking hour and don't die or get a fucking kill because you can't do anything with all the fucking pjers/1 itemers/rushers. Then I'm in a fight and some failed fag d claw pjs me and the first spec is shit and i put pray melee up and the next fucking spec is glitched and kills me. Tired of the god damn failed mains trying to be fucking cool and pk. They need to get a fucking life.

[/rant]

I agree there are way to many pjers out there. Most of the time they dont even get the kills either. Its so hard to get a fight in without it getting pjed by some idiot. (n)

• 2 weeks later...
str pr4y ko

i know you're pain...thats why i mainly only f2p atm...fuching gmaul 1 itemers atk you waste half you're food..some of them eaven have the nerve to call you a safer!

yeah they fucking piss me off to, luckily they killed pjin in fights and in BH when im tryinng to pk at lvl 100 sum 110 cant claw me -.-

pjing was nerfed and rushing is easy to survive through if you have some good reflexes

i just hate these kids taking out their anxiety on people by 1-iteming, it's not my fault your camp counselor diddled you in the woods, get some fucking counseling

i had the same problem which is y i pk on my pure all the time no fuck main pking they all fail tbh y u think they all sit around in mb nd welfare pk cause they cant pk in edge with out gettin rushed

pjing was nerfed and rushing is easy to survive through if you have some good reflexes

i just hate these kids taking out their anxiety on people by 1-iteming, it's not my fault your camp counselor diddled you in the woods, get some fucking counseling

I enjoy how you say you can survive rushing with good reflexes, considering the only pking you probabel do is rush PKing.

and to the part about getting diddled by your concilers, i'm sorry bro i know you were a victim too.  GOOD GAME.

I enjoy how you say you can survive rushing with good reflexes, considering the only pking you probabel do is rush PKing.

and to the part about getting diddled by your concilers, i'm sorry bro i know you were a victim too.  GOOD GAME.

Oh nice. You got me. I give up.

LOL. I gave you a fair chance to kill me, but you fucked up. Seriously, get over it. If you're so worried about rushing, get 43+ prayer, otherwise just move on.