[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

First. Sprite. Ever.

d72

Alright, it's been a while since I posted any new work. Well, that being said, I have decided to take a crack at sprites. I've never done sprites before, as they can get pretty challenging. Regardless, here's my first attempt ever at a sprite.

Posted Image

CC would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Amazing Daniel, Outstanding. I am needing a new Signature by the way and I was wondering if you could help me out.

Just for old times sake :]

Looks perty aiight mate, but the sprite looks quite LQ or distorted :/

Some nice effects around it though, create a great focal :D

dno the actual definition of a sprite, but in oldschool video games/gameboys etc the animations are made frame-by-frame, it's pretty much pixel art, i.e has no anti-aliasing, unless it's hand drawn, which takes fucking ages.

shoulda done lapras.

Dude when i read the topic i thought you were like raving about the stimulation that comes with drinking your first Sprite soda. hahaha.

Im kidding tho i like this.

I only used a Pokemon because I couldn't find any other sprite that I liked :P

And yes, Pokemaans are badass :D

@Comrade Cholesterol: I was initially going to use one of the original 150, when I remembered this guy from laik 5-6 years ago. :D

@Mr. TickTock: It wasn't LQ when I started, but it gradually transitioned into that kind of weird effect. By the time I sat and had a look at it, I had applied the image too many times and added way too many effects from when it started becoming LQ, making it way too much of a hassle to go all the way back and change some shit up.

I'll remember to make it better quality next time, trust B)

I really like this Big Daniel, my only complaint is that a pokemon from the first batch of 150 was not used

Give leway to Mew, mewtwo & Ho-ho?  :(
Its zeh noob

I really like this Big Daniel, my only complaint is that a pokemon from the first batch of 150 was not used

Totally agree, I was like WTF is this for pokemon  :omg: :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Cake N Spoon

I like the FX, but the sprite looks boring.... and a pokemon?

Lol, I don't suppose FOE has the #1 GameBoy game of all time? ;) Pokemon were the bomb.

Anyway, noice sig :D