combat arms

Jiblethead

i dunno if anyone has noticed some of the ads on swiftkit and on here and on other places, but some are for a game called combat arms

its ur basic shooter game, pretty much same as counter strike / quake / halo etc...

i just wanted to know if anyone else plays it, my friend irl introduced it to me a few weeks ago and ive been playing it basically whenever i get super bored of rs

my username on combat arms is "Dwyer69" if u have an account on it post here or message me or w/e and we can maybe play together sometimes  :D

I change IGNS quite a lot due to boredom (mainly lack of cash),  however with the update of a new map, new system of guns for ranks, and the ability to vote-kick hackers will be demolished. :omg:

IGNS = -Nz-  _Nz_  _AmBuSh_  R3L0AD

• 2 months later...
x kill die x

Combat Arms is gay now everyone hacks, no more fun into it.  I remember back ago when the game was fresh...good times <3

Played it for a while, but once again it got really boring. And after playing shooters like CoD it kind of makes me wanna go play my xbox.