"I Quit"

Marc|Criti

I was fighting this guy, and right after he failed his spec he said " i quit " and i happened to be specing at the same time  :ph43r:

Posted Image

(loot)

Posted Image

I lol'ed

You only make your self look like idiots since criti shot posted:

right after he failed his spec he said " i quit "

Not cus he lost something valuable, get good.

You must of been fast on hitting the "PrtScn" Button

i vidded the fight, took a screenie of the vid

LOOK AT THE PM

LOL

NICE PJS!

not a rushing btw, i took a vid of both fights (which will be in next pk vid)

zi damage zi

Thanks for rushing me today, i liked the exuse after you did though "why im not running"

he doesnt need an excuse theres no such thing as rushing if u wana fucking ask people to fite. the duel arena is the place for you.. if you dont like it your not mature enuff to be pking take up skilling

Thanks for rushing me today, i liked the exuse after you did though "why im not running"

he doesnt need an excuse theres no such thing as rushing if u wana fucking ask people to fite. the duel arena is the place for you.. if you dont like it your not mature enuff to be pking take up skilling

Hardly, he rushes me with his fail blitz to maul spec's, then im like ur foe are you not? and hes like yeah, why do you think im not running, and lets me kill him... i lol'd